PepsiCo beverage warehouse to close next month
Published: January 29,2014
CORINTH — PepsiCo is closing Corinth beverages warehouse by the end of February.
PepsiCo said the operations are moving to its Tupelo warehouse.
Of the 31 employees affected by the closure, the majority will be given the opportunity to transfer to Tupelo, says Vincent Bozek with PepsiCo North America spokesman.
The warehouse has operated in Corinth for 25 years.
Headquartered in New York, PepsiCo manages more than 40 bottling plants and move than 50 warehouses in North America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow