PepsiCo beverage warehouse to close next month
Published: January 29,2014
CORINTH — PepsiCo is closing Corinth beverages warehouse by the end of February.
PepsiCo said the operations are moving to its Tupelo warehouse.
Of the 31 employees affected by the closure, the majority will be given the opportunity to transfer to Tupelo, says Vincent Bozek with PepsiCo North America spokesman.
The warehouse has operated in Corinth for 25 years.
Headquartered in New York, PepsiCo manages more than 40 bottling plants and move than 50 warehouses in North America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey