PepsiCo beverage warehouse to close next month
Published: January 29,2014
CORINTH — PepsiCo is closing Corinth beverages warehouse by the end of February.
PepsiCo said the operations are moving to its Tupelo warehouse.
Of the 31 employees affected by the closure, the majority will be given the opportunity to transfer to Tupelo, says Vincent Bozek with PepsiCo North America spokesman.
The warehouse has operated in Corinth for 25 years.
Headquartered in New York, PepsiCo manages more than 40 bottling plants and move than 50 warehouses in North America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry