PepsiCo beverage warehouse to close next month
Published: January 29,2014
CORINTH — PepsiCo is closing Corinth beverages warehouse by the end of February.
PepsiCo said the operations are moving to its Tupelo warehouse.
Of the 31 employees affected by the closure, the majority will be given the opportunity to transfer to Tupelo, says Vincent Bozek with PepsiCo North America spokesman.
The warehouse has operated in Corinth for 25 years.
Headquartered in New York, PepsiCo manages more than 40 bottling plants and move than 50 warehouses in North America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation