Winter weather impacts Coast hospital operations
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2014
GULFPORT — Memorial Hospital at Gulfport, including the Emergency Department, remain open; however, only inpatient and emergency surgeries will be performed today due to inclement weather and hazardous road conditions.
All elective procedures are canceled for today. Smoking cessation classes are also canceled, and the Memorial Immunization Van will not be operational until road conditions improve.
Memorial Physician Clinics and Diagnostic Centers will reopen this afternoon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015