Winter weather impacts Coast hospital operations
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2014
GULFPORT — Memorial Hospital at Gulfport, including the Emergency Department, remain open; however, only inpatient and emergency surgeries will be performed today due to inclement weather and hazardous road conditions.
All elective procedures are canceled for today. Smoking cessation classes are also canceled, and the Memorial Immunization Van will not be operational until road conditions improve.
Memorial Physician Clinics and Diagnostic Centers will reopen this afternoon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma