Winter weather impacts Coast hospital operations
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2014
GULFPORT — Memorial Hospital at Gulfport, including the Emergency Department, remain open; however, only inpatient and emergency surgeries will be performed today due to inclement weather and hazardous road conditions.
All elective procedures are canceled for today. Smoking cessation classes are also canceled, and the Memorial Immunization Van will not be operational until road conditions improve.
Memorial Physician Clinics and Diagnostic Centers will reopen this afternoon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life