Winter weather impacts Coast hospital operations
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2014
GULFPORT — Memorial Hospital at Gulfport, including the Emergency Department, remain open; however, only inpatient and emergency surgeries will be performed today due to inclement weather and hazardous road conditions.
All elective procedures are canceled for today. Smoking cessation classes are also canceled, and the Memorial Immunization Van will not be operational until road conditions improve.
Memorial Physician Clinics and Diagnostic Centers will reopen this afternoon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders