Fertilizer manufacturer adding to product line-up
Published: January 31,2014
PASCAGOULA — Mississippi Phosphates Corp. plans to add to its product line.
In a news release, the company said beginning in mid-February it will add monoammonium phosphate to take advantage of broader market opportunities. The company already produces diammonium phosphate, which is sold through traditional domestic and international channels.
The company says both products are considered the most common forms of phosphate fertilizer used on all major row crops.
Mississippi Phosphates, based in Madison, owns and operates manufacturing facilities in Pascagoula.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion