Fertilizer manufacturer adding to product line-up
Published: January 31,2014
PASCAGOULA — Mississippi Phosphates Corp. plans to add to its product line.
In a news release, the company said beginning in mid-February it will add monoammonium phosphate to take advantage of broader market opportunities. The company already produces diammonium phosphate, which is sold through traditional domestic and international channels.
The company says both products are considered the most common forms of phosphate fertilizer used on all major row crops.
Mississippi Phosphates, based in Madison, owns and operates manufacturing facilities in Pascagoula.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015