Fertilizer manufacturer adding to product line-up
Published: January 31,2014
PASCAGOULA — Mississippi Phosphates Corp. plans to add to its product line.
In a news release, the company said beginning in mid-February it will add monoammonium phosphate to take advantage of broader market opportunities. The company already produces diammonium phosphate, which is sold through traditional domestic and international channels.
The company says both products are considered the most common forms of phosphate fertilizer used on all major row crops.
Mississippi Phosphates, based in Madison, owns and operates manufacturing facilities in Pascagoula.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO