Fertilizer manufacturer adding to product line-up
Published: January 31,2014
PASCAGOULA — Mississippi Phosphates Corp. plans to add to its product line.
In a news release, the company said beginning in mid-February it will add monoammonium phosphate to take advantage of broader market opportunities. The company already produces diammonium phosphate, which is sold through traditional domestic and international channels.
The company says both products are considered the most common forms of phosphate fertilizer used on all major row crops.
Mississippi Phosphates, based in Madison, owns and operates manufacturing facilities in Pascagoula.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study