Fertilizer manufacturer adding to product line-up
Published: January 31,2014
PASCAGOULA — Mississippi Phosphates Corp. plans to add to its product line.
In a news release, the company said beginning in mid-February it will add monoammonium phosphate to take advantage of broader market opportunities. The company already produces diammonium phosphate, which is sold through traditional domestic and international channels.
The company says both products are considered the most common forms of phosphate fertilizer used on all major row crops.
Mississippi Phosphates, based in Madison, owns and operates manufacturing facilities in Pascagoula.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity