MississippiCAN extends contract with Magnolia Health Plan
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 3,2014
JACKSON — Centene Corporation’s subsidiary Magnolia Health Plan has won a contract from the state of Mississippi to continue serving members enrolled in the Mississippi Coordinated Access Network (MississippiCAN) program, as one of two contractors.
Magnolia has been serving members in the MississippiCAN program since 2011.
Under the new contract, Magnolia will continue providing outpatient, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision and dental services, and will also begin providing non-emergency transportation as of July 1.
The MississippiCAN program covers the supplemental security income, foster care, breast and cervical cancer, pregnant women, children (birth to one year of age) and TANF populations throughout the state.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job