MississippiCAN extends contract with Magnolia Health Plan
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 3,2014
JACKSON — Centene Corporation’s subsidiary Magnolia Health Plan has won a contract from the state of Mississippi to continue serving members enrolled in the Mississippi Coordinated Access Network (MississippiCAN) program, as one of two contractors.
Magnolia has been serving members in the MississippiCAN program since 2011.
Under the new contract, Magnolia will continue providing outpatient, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision and dental services, and will also begin providing non-emergency transportation as of July 1.
The MississippiCAN program covers the supplemental security income, foster care, breast and cervical cancer, pregnant women, children (birth to one year of age) and TANF populations throughout the state.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy