New Belgium bringing brew to Magnolia State
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 3,2014
Tags: A&B Distributing, alcohol, beer, Capital City Beverage, distributor, drinking, F.E.B. Distributing, Magnolia Beverage, Mitchell Distributing, New Belguim Brewing. brewery, Rusty Hancock, Stokes Distributing
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — New Belgium Brewing of Ft. Collins, Colo., is adding Mississippi as its 37th state of distribution in March.
Brands immediately available will include Fat Tire, Ranger IPA, Snapshot Wheat, Shift, Trippel, 1554, Summer Helles and some Lips of Faith brands.
The brewer went with a mix of wholesale partners across the state including Capital City Beverage, Mitchell Distributing, F.E.B. Distributing, A&B Distributing, Stokes Distributing and Magnolia Beverage.
“We’re incredibly excited to be rolling into Mississippi,” said New Belgium regional director, Rusty Hancock. “With the recent addition of Alabama, we are now available throughout the entire southeastern U.S. and that’s something we’ve been working toward for awhile now.”
New Belgium is also looking to open Kentucky and Hawaii later this year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Mike Morgan has calmness of mind
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding