New Belgium bringing brew to Magnolia State
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 3,2014
Tags: A&B Distributing, alcohol, beer, Capital City Beverage, distributor, drinking, F.E.B. Distributing, Magnolia Beverage, Mitchell Distributing, New Belguim Brewing. brewery, Rusty Hancock, Stokes Distributing
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — New Belgium Brewing of Ft. Collins, Colo., is adding Mississippi as its 37th state of distribution in March.
Brands immediately available will include Fat Tire, Ranger IPA, Snapshot Wheat, Shift, Trippel, 1554, Summer Helles and some Lips of Faith brands.
The brewer went with a mix of wholesale partners across the state including Capital City Beverage, Mitchell Distributing, F.E.B. Distributing, A&B Distributing, Stokes Distributing and Magnolia Beverage.
“We’re incredibly excited to be rolling into Mississippi,” said New Belgium regional director, Rusty Hancock. “With the recent addition of Alabama, we are now available throughout the entire southeastern U.S. and that’s something we’ve been working toward for awhile now.”
New Belgium is also looking to open Kentucky and Hawaii later this year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports