New Belgium bringing brew to Magnolia State
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 3,2014
Tags: A&B Distributing, alcohol, beer, Capital City Beverage, distributor, drinking, F.E.B. Distributing, Magnolia Beverage, Mitchell Distributing, New Belguim Brewing. brewery, Rusty Hancock, Stokes Distributing
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — New Belgium Brewing of Ft. Collins, Colo., is adding Mississippi as its 37th state of distribution in March.
Brands immediately available will include Fat Tire, Ranger IPA, Snapshot Wheat, Shift, Trippel, 1554, Summer Helles and some Lips of Faith brands.
The brewer went with a mix of wholesale partners across the state including Capital City Beverage, Mitchell Distributing, F.E.B. Distributing, A&B Distributing, Stokes Distributing and Magnolia Beverage.
“We’re incredibly excited to be rolling into Mississippi,” said New Belgium regional director, Rusty Hancock. “With the recent addition of Alabama, we are now available throughout the entire southeastern U.S. and that’s something we’ve been working toward for awhile now.”
New Belgium is also looking to open Kentucky and Hawaii later this year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain