New Belgium bringing brew to Magnolia State
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 3,2014
Tags: A&B Distributing, alcohol, beer, Capital City Beverage, distributor, drinking, F.E.B. Distributing, Magnolia Beverage, Mitchell Distributing, New Belguim Brewing. brewery, Rusty Hancock, Stokes Distributing
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — New Belgium Brewing of Ft. Collins, Colo., is adding Mississippi as its 37th state of distribution in March.
Brands immediately available will include Fat Tire, Ranger IPA, Snapshot Wheat, Shift, Trippel, 1554, Summer Helles and some Lips of Faith brands.
The brewer went with a mix of wholesale partners across the state including Capital City Beverage, Mitchell Distributing, F.E.B. Distributing, A&B Distributing, Stokes Distributing and Magnolia Beverage.
“We’re incredibly excited to be rolling into Mississippi,” said New Belgium regional director, Rusty Hancock. “With the recent addition of Alabama, we are now available throughout the entire southeastern U.S. and that’s something we’ve been working toward for awhile now.”
New Belgium is also looking to open Kentucky and Hawaii later this year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment