New Belgium bringing brew to Magnolia State
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 3,2014
Tags: A&B Distributing, alcohol, beer, Capital City Beverage, distributor, drinking, F.E.B. Distributing, Magnolia Beverage, Mitchell Distributing, New Belguim Brewing. brewery, Rusty Hancock, Stokes Distributing
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — New Belgium Brewing of Ft. Collins, Colo., is adding Mississippi as its 37th state of distribution in March.
Brands immediately available will include Fat Tire, Ranger IPA, Snapshot Wheat, Shift, Trippel, 1554, Summer Helles and some Lips of Faith brands.
The brewer went with a mix of wholesale partners across the state including Capital City Beverage, Mitchell Distributing, F.E.B. Distributing, A&B Distributing, Stokes Distributing and Magnolia Beverage.
“We’re incredibly excited to be rolling into Mississippi,” said New Belgium regional director, Rusty Hancock. “With the recent addition of Alabama, we are now available throughout the entire southeastern U.S. and that’s something we’ve been working toward for awhile now.”
New Belgium is also looking to open Kentucky and Hawaii later this year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money