Nissan exec high on January sales despite weather
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 3,2014
CANTON — Nissan Group has released January U.S. sales number.
Mississippi-built product highlights include:
• Sales of the Nissan Frontier pickup rose 87.9 percent to 4,931 units
• Nissan Altima sales totaled 22,515 units in January, an increase of 4.9 percent
• Sales of Nissan Xterra rose 52.3 percent in January to 1,518 units
• Nissan Sentra sales rose to 9,127 units, an increase of 1.6 percent
“In spite of challenges posed by mother nature, Nissan continued on a roll in January, marking 10 monthly sales records in the last 11 months,” said Fred Diaz, Nissan’s senior vice president for U.S. sales & marketing, parts & service “Core models such as our all-new Rogue, now built here in the U.S., continue to spur growth in Nissan’s sales and market share.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports