Nissan exec high on January sales despite weather
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 3,2014
CANTON — Nissan Group has released January U.S. sales number.
Mississippi-built product highlights include:
• Sales of the Nissan Frontier pickup rose 87.9 percent to 4,931 units
• Nissan Altima sales totaled 22,515 units in January, an increase of 4.9 percent
• Sales of Nissan Xterra rose 52.3 percent in January to 1,518 units
• Nissan Sentra sales rose to 9,127 units, an increase of 1.6 percent
“In spite of challenges posed by mother nature, Nissan continued on a roll in January, marking 10 monthly sales records in the last 11 months,” said Fred Diaz, Nissan’s senior vice president for U.S. sales & marketing, parts & service “Core models such as our all-new Rogue, now built here in the U.S., continue to spur growth in Nissan’s sales and market share.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing