Nissan exec high on January sales despite weather
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 3,2014
CANTON — Nissan Group has released January U.S. sales number.
Mississippi-built product highlights include:
• Sales of the Nissan Frontier pickup rose 87.9 percent to 4,931 units
• Nissan Altima sales totaled 22,515 units in January, an increase of 4.9 percent
• Sales of Nissan Xterra rose 52.3 percent in January to 1,518 units
• Nissan Sentra sales rose to 9,127 units, an increase of 1.6 percent
“In spite of challenges posed by mother nature, Nissan continued on a roll in January, marking 10 monthly sales records in the last 11 months,” said Fred Diaz, Nissan’s senior vice president for U.S. sales & marketing, parts & service “Core models such as our all-new Rogue, now built here in the U.S., continue to spur growth in Nissan’s sales and market share.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy