Viking to make history at kitchen and bath show
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 3,2014
GREENWOOD — Viking Range, LLC will unveil more new products at the 2014 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) than ever before in company history.
Viking will showcase more than 50 new, innovative products at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Feb. 4-6.
“I have personally, along with the team at Viking, sought input from dealers, end users, engineers and builders both domestically and internationally to develop innovation that directly applies to the daily kitchen needs,” said Selim A. Bassoul, chairman and CEO of Ohio-based The Middleby Corporation, parent company of Viking Range. “We have restructured Viking over the past year to create an environment for new ideas, excited people and great energy.
A few of the new Viking product lines on display at the show include Viking Professional 7 Series Ranges, Viking Professional Cooktops, Viking Professional French Door Electric Oven, Viking Professional TurboChef Oven, Viking Professional Ventilation, Viking Professional Refrigerators and Viking Professional Outdoor Product.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones