Viking to make history at kitchen and bath show
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 3,2014
GREENWOOD — Viking Range, LLC will unveil more new products at the 2014 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) than ever before in company history.
Viking will showcase more than 50 new, innovative products at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Feb. 4-6.
“I have personally, along with the team at Viking, sought input from dealers, end users, engineers and builders both domestically and internationally to develop innovation that directly applies to the daily kitchen needs,” said Selim A. Bassoul, chairman and CEO of Ohio-based The Middleby Corporation, parent company of Viking Range. “We have restructured Viking over the past year to create an environment for new ideas, excited people and great energy.
A few of the new Viking product lines on display at the show include Viking Professional 7 Series Ranges, Viking Professional Cooktops, Viking Professional French Door Electric Oven, Viking Professional TurboChef Oven, Viking Professional Ventilation, Viking Professional Refrigerators and Viking Professional Outdoor Product.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- The link between education and economic development
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Navy supercomputing power to grow
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release