Viking to make history at kitchen and bath show
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 3,2014
GREENWOOD — Viking Range, LLC will unveil more new products at the 2014 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) than ever before in company history.
Viking will showcase more than 50 new, innovative products at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Feb. 4-6.
“I have personally, along with the team at Viking, sought input from dealers, end users, engineers and builders both domestically and internationally to develop innovation that directly applies to the daily kitchen needs,” said Selim A. Bassoul, chairman and CEO of Ohio-based The Middleby Corporation, parent company of Viking Range. “We have restructured Viking over the past year to create an environment for new ideas, excited people and great energy.
A few of the new Viking product lines on display at the show include Viking Professional 7 Series Ranges, Viking Professional Cooktops, Viking Professional French Door Electric Oven, Viking Professional TurboChef Oven, Viking Professional Ventilation, Viking Professional Refrigerators and Viking Professional Outdoor Product.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau