Viking to make history at kitchen and bath show
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 3,2014
GREENWOOD — Viking Range, LLC will unveil more new products at the 2014 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) than ever before in company history.
Viking will showcase more than 50 new, innovative products at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Feb. 4-6.
“I have personally, along with the team at Viking, sought input from dealers, end users, engineers and builders both domestically and internationally to develop innovation that directly applies to the daily kitchen needs,” said Selim A. Bassoul, chairman and CEO of Ohio-based The Middleby Corporation, parent company of Viking Range. “We have restructured Viking over the past year to create an environment for new ideas, excited people and great energy.
A few of the new Viking product lines on display at the show include Viking Professional 7 Series Ranges, Viking Professional Cooktops, Viking Professional French Door Electric Oven, Viking Professional TurboChef Oven, Viking Professional Ventilation, Viking Professional Refrigerators and Viking Professional Outdoor Product.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping