Organizers high on spring furniture trade show
Published: February 4,2014
TUPELO — The Spring Tupelo Furniture Market opens Thursday with organizer saying that preregistration numbers up nearly 30 percent and available space is 99 percent filled.
The biannual furniture industry trade show ends Sunday.
Market president Kevin Seddon tells the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal if the weather cooperates and if the early numbers hold up, the spring market could be good for both buyers and sellers.
Seddon says the spring show will feature 41 new exhibitors, while 22 existing exhibitors expanded their space at the market. Seddon says there is a good mix of exhibitors — from promotional to mid-priced to higher-end lines.
New to the market this year is an event set aside for community college and university students to explore opportunities in the furniture industry.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million