MBJ February 7th Digital Edition
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 6,2014
Tags: catfish farmers, concessions delivered to seat, Dan Rather, DawgSnax, December 2013 Sales Tax, December 2013 Unemployment, East Mississippi Community College, Education & Workforce Training, FOCUS, golf cart, health care, Jeffrey Gitomer, manufacturing jobs, MBA programs, MBJ, Mississippi Business Journal, phone app, Renasant Bank, Shane Sekul, SportSnax, TARP, tax policy, Taylor Sledge, The Spin Cycle, Todd Smith, Tray Hairston, Troubled Asset Relief Program, Tyler Ball, USM College of Business, Whole Foods, winter weather in Mississippi, woodworking, Your Money and Your Brain: How the New Science ofNeuroeconomics Can Help Make You Rich
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'