MBJ February 7th Digital Edition
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 6,2014
Tags: catfish farmers, concessions delivered to seat, Dan Rather, DawgSnax, December 2013 Sales Tax, December 2013 Unemployment, East Mississippi Community College, Education & Workforce Training, FOCUS, golf cart, health care, Jeffrey Gitomer, manufacturing jobs, MBA programs, MBJ, Mississippi Business Journal, phone app, Renasant Bank, Shane Sekul, SportSnax, TARP, tax policy, Taylor Sledge, The Spin Cycle, Todd Smith, Tray Hairston, Troubled Asset Relief Program, Tyler Ball, USM College of Business, Whole Foods, winter weather in Mississippi, woodworking, Your Money and Your Brain: How the New Science ofNeuroeconomics Can Help Make You Rich
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force