MBJ February 7th Digital Edition
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 6,2014
Tags: catfish farmers, concessions delivered to seat, Dan Rather, DawgSnax, December 2013 Sales Tax, December 2013 Unemployment, East Mississippi Community College, Education & Workforce Training, FOCUS, golf cart, health care, Jeffrey Gitomer, manufacturing jobs, MBA programs, MBJ, Mississippi Business Journal, phone app, Renasant Bank, Shane Sekul, SportSnax, TARP, tax policy, Taylor Sledge, The Spin Cycle, Todd Smith, Tray Hairston, Troubled Asset Relief Program, Tyler Ball, USM College of Business, Whole Foods, winter weather in Mississippi, woodworking, Your Money and Your Brain: How the New Science ofNeuroeconomics Can Help Make You Rich
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast