Army Corps chooses Lynniese Cosey-Mayfield
The U. S. Army Corps of Engineers Vicksburg District has selected Lynniese Cosey-Mayfield as chief of the Contracting Office. Cosey-Mayfield has over 26 years of extensive contracting experience, which included previous positions with the Aviation Systems Command in St. Louis, Mo., the National Institutes of Health and the Food and Drug Administration, both in Washington, D.C. She came to the Vicksburg District in 2002 as a contracting team leader and later served as a branch chief.
Cosey-Mayfield is a native of Vicksburg and earned a bachelor of arts in English and a minor in business administration from Jackson State University. She is a member of the National Contract Management Association.
Cosey-Mayfield is married to Gregory Mayfield and they are the parents of two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- State’s Consumer Protection Act key to forcing S&P settlement on bogus bond ratings