Army Corps chooses Lynniese Cosey-Mayfield
The U. S. Army Corps of Engineers Vicksburg District has selected Lynniese Cosey-Mayfield as chief of the Contracting Office. Cosey-Mayfield has over 26 years of extensive contracting experience, which included previous positions with the Aviation Systems Command in St. Louis, Mo., the National Institutes of Health and the Food and Drug Administration, both in Washington, D.C. She came to the Vicksburg District in 2002 as a contracting team leader and later served as a branch chief.
Cosey-Mayfield is a native of Vicksburg and earned a bachelor of arts in English and a minor in business administration from Jackson State University. She is a member of the National Contract Management Association.
Cosey-Mayfield is married to Gregory Mayfield and they are the parents of two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders