Army Corps chooses Lynniese Cosey-Mayfield
The U. S. Army Corps of Engineers Vicksburg District has selected Lynniese Cosey-Mayfield as chief of the Contracting Office. Cosey-Mayfield has over 26 years of extensive contracting experience, which included previous positions with the Aviation Systems Command in St. Louis, Mo., the National Institutes of Health and the Food and Drug Administration, both in Washington, D.C. She came to the Vicksburg District in 2002 as a contracting team leader and later served as a branch chief.
Cosey-Mayfield is a native of Vicksburg and earned a bachelor of arts in English and a minor in business administration from Jackson State University. She is a member of the National Contract Management Association.
Cosey-Mayfield is married to Gregory Mayfield and they are the parents of two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.