Army Corps chooses Lynniese Cosey-Mayfield
The U. S. Army Corps of Engineers Vicksburg District has selected Lynniese Cosey-Mayfield as chief of the Contracting Office. Cosey-Mayfield has over 26 years of extensive contracting experience, which included previous positions with the Aviation Systems Command in St. Louis, Mo., the National Institutes of Health and the Food and Drug Administration, both in Washington, D.C. She came to the Vicksburg District in 2002 as a contracting team leader and later served as a branch chief.
Cosey-Mayfield is a native of Vicksburg and earned a bachelor of arts in English and a minor in business administration from Jackson State University. She is a member of the National Contract Management Association.
Cosey-Mayfield is married to Gregory Mayfield and they are the parents of two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues