BKD welcomes aboard five interns
by For the MBJ
Published: February 7,2014
BKD, LLP’s Jackson office has added Justin P. Egger, Lindsey B. Janous, Matthew U. Lampley, Dexter A. Nix and Anna K. Smith as interns. Egger is a 2013 graduate of Mississippi State University where he received bachelor’s degrees in both accountancy and marketing. He is currently attending graduate school at Millsaps College and will complete his masters of accountancy in December 2014.
Janous is currently attending Mississippi State University where she will receive a bachelor’s degree in accounting in May 2014.
Lampley is a 2013 graduate of Jackson State University where he earned a BBA in accounting. He is currently attending graduate school at Jackson State and will complete his MBA in May 2014.
Nix is currently attending Jackson State University where he will receive a BBA in accounting in May 2014.
Smith is currently attending Mississippi State University where she will receive a bachelor’s degree in accounting in May 2014.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts