BKD welcomes aboard five interns
by For the MBJ
Published: February 7,2014
BKD, LLP’s Jackson office has added Justin P. Egger, Lindsey B. Janous, Matthew U. Lampley, Dexter A. Nix and Anna K. Smith as interns. Egger is a 2013 graduate of Mississippi State University where he received bachelor’s degrees in both accountancy and marketing. He is currently attending graduate school at Millsaps College and will complete his masters of accountancy in December 2014.
Janous is currently attending Mississippi State University where she will receive a bachelor’s degree in accounting in May 2014.
Lampley is a 2013 graduate of Jackson State University where he earned a BBA in accounting. He is currently attending graduate school at Jackson State and will complete his MBA in May 2014.
Nix is currently attending Jackson State University where he will receive a BBA in accounting in May 2014.
Smith is currently attending Mississippi State University where she will receive a bachelor’s degree in accounting in May 2014.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate