BKD welcomes aboard five interns
by For the MBJ
Published: February 7,2014
BKD, LLP’s Jackson office has added Justin P. Egger, Lindsey B. Janous, Matthew U. Lampley, Dexter A. Nix and Anna K. Smith as interns. Egger is a 2013 graduate of Mississippi State University where he received bachelor’s degrees in both accountancy and marketing. He is currently attending graduate school at Millsaps College and will complete his masters of accountancy in December 2014.
Janous is currently attending Mississippi State University where she will receive a bachelor’s degree in accounting in May 2014.
Lampley is a 2013 graduate of Jackson State University where he earned a BBA in accounting. He is currently attending graduate school at Jackson State and will complete his MBA in May 2014.
Nix is currently attending Jackson State University where he will receive a BBA in accounting in May 2014.
Smith is currently attending Mississippi State University where she will receive a bachelor’s degree in accounting in May 2014.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month