BKD welcomes aboard five interns
by For the MBJ
Published: February 7,2014
BKD, LLP’s Jackson office has added Justin P. Egger, Lindsey B. Janous, Matthew U. Lampley, Dexter A. Nix and Anna K. Smith as interns. Egger is a 2013 graduate of Mississippi State University where he received bachelor’s degrees in both accountancy and marketing. He is currently attending graduate school at Millsaps College and will complete his masters of accountancy in December 2014.
Janous is currently attending Mississippi State University where she will receive a bachelor’s degree in accounting in May 2014.
Lampley is a 2013 graduate of Jackson State University where he earned a BBA in accounting. He is currently attending graduate school at Jackson State and will complete his MBA in May 2014.
Nix is currently attending Jackson State University where he will receive a BBA in accounting in May 2014.
Smith is currently attending Mississippi State University where she will receive a bachelor’s degree in accounting in May 2014.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity