BKD welcomes aboard five interns
by For the MBJ
Published: February 7,2014
BKD, LLP’s Jackson office has added Justin P. Egger, Lindsey B. Janous, Matthew U. Lampley, Dexter A. Nix and Anna K. Smith as interns. Egger is a 2013 graduate of Mississippi State University where he received bachelor’s degrees in both accountancy and marketing. He is currently attending graduate school at Millsaps College and will complete his masters of accountancy in December 2014.
Janous is currently attending Mississippi State University where she will receive a bachelor’s degree in accounting in May 2014.
Lampley is a 2013 graduate of Jackson State University where he earned a BBA in accounting. He is currently attending graduate school at Jackson State and will complete his MBA in May 2014.
Nix is currently attending Jackson State University where he will receive a BBA in accounting in May 2014.
Smith is currently attending Mississippi State University where she will receive a bachelor’s degree in accounting in May 2014.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy