Brad Best recognized by Corporate INTL magazine
by For the MBJ
Published: February 7,2014
Holcomb, Dunbar, Watts, Best, Masters & Golmon, P.A. attorney Brad Best is the winner of the 2014 Corporate INTL magazine Global Award Civil Trial Attorney of the Year in Mississippi.
Best is the managing partner of the firm in Oxford where his practice focuses on civil litigation, insurance coverage and defense and commercial litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators