Brad Best recognized by Corporate INTL magazine
by For the MBJ
Published: February 7,2014
Holcomb, Dunbar, Watts, Best, Masters & Golmon, P.A. attorney Brad Best is the winner of the 2014 Corporate INTL magazine Global Award Civil Trial Attorney of the Year in Mississippi.
Best is the managing partner of the firm in Oxford where his practice focuses on civil litigation, insurance coverage and defense and commercial litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015