Brad Best recognized by Corporate INTL magazine
by For the MBJ
Published: February 7,2014
Holcomb, Dunbar, Watts, Best, Masters & Golmon, P.A. attorney Brad Best is the winner of the 2014 Corporate INTL magazine Global Award Civil Trial Attorney of the Year in Mississippi.
Best is the managing partner of the firm in Oxford where his practice focuses on civil litigation, insurance coverage and defense and commercial litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip