Christensen takes over as leader of Leland Chamber
Melia Christensen is the new executive director of the Leland Chamber of Commerce following the retirement of Bob Neill. Christensen, an Illinois native who moved to the Delta last year, holds a bachelor of arts degree from the University of Wisconsin and has worked in the fields of marketing and development for 10-plus years. Most recently, she served as executive director of the St. Petersburg (Fla.) Chamber of Commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi