Christensen takes over as leader of Leland Chamber
Melia Christensen is the new executive director of the Leland Chamber of Commerce following the retirement of Bob Neill. Christensen, an Illinois native who moved to the Delta last year, holds a bachelor of arts degree from the University of Wisconsin and has worked in the fields of marketing and development for 10-plus years. Most recently, she served as executive director of the St. Petersburg (Fla.) Chamber of Commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability