Christensen takes over as leader of Leland Chamber
Melia Christensen is the new executive director of the Leland Chamber of Commerce following the retirement of Bob Neill. Christensen, an Illinois native who moved to the Delta last year, holds a bachelor of arts degree from the University of Wisconsin and has worked in the fields of marketing and development for 10-plus years. Most recently, she served as executive director of the St. Petersburg (Fla.) Chamber of Commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways