Christensen takes over as leader of Leland Chamber
Melia Christensen is the new executive director of the Leland Chamber of Commerce following the retirement of Bob Neill. Christensen, an Illinois native who moved to the Delta last year, holds a bachelor of arts degree from the University of Wisconsin and has worked in the fields of marketing and development for 10-plus years. Most recently, she served as executive director of the St. Petersburg (Fla.) Chamber of Commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million