Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush hires Ian Austin andLandon Kidd
Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush recently welcomed two attorneys to the firm’s Ridgeland office. Ian Austin is a native of Winchester, Va., but now calls Madison his home. He received his law degree magna cum laude from the Mississippi College School of Law and his B.A. summa cum laude from University of North Carolina-Asheville. Austin practices in the areas of business and taxation, construction law, natural resources and commercial litigation and transactions.
Landon Kidd is originally from Pontotoc. He received his J.D. as well as his B.A. from the University of Mississippi. Kidd practices in the areas of insurance, litigation and transportation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush hires Ian Austin andLandon Kidd”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!