Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush hires Ian Austin andLandon Kidd
Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush recently welcomed two attorneys to the firm’s Ridgeland office. Ian Austin is a native of Winchester, Va., but now calls Madison his home. He received his law degree magna cum laude from the Mississippi College School of Law and his B.A. summa cum laude from University of North Carolina-Asheville. Austin practices in the areas of business and taxation, construction law, natural resources and commercial litigation and transactions.
Landon Kidd is originally from Pontotoc. He received his J.D. as well as his B.A. from the University of Mississippi. Kidd practices in the areas of insurance, litigation and transportation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush hires Ian Austin andLandon Kidd”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus