Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush hires Ian Austin andLandon Kidd
Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush recently welcomed two attorneys to the firm’s Ridgeland office. Ian Austin is a native of Winchester, Va., but now calls Madison his home. He received his law degree magna cum laude from the Mississippi College School of Law and his B.A. summa cum laude from University of North Carolina-Asheville. Austin practices in the areas of business and taxation, construction law, natural resources and commercial litigation and transactions.
Landon Kidd is originally from Pontotoc. He received his J.D. as well as his B.A. from the University of Mississippi. Kidd practices in the areas of insurance, litigation and transportation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush hires Ian Austin andLandon Kidd”
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi