Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush hires Ian Austin andLandon Kidd
Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush recently welcomed two attorneys to the firm’s Ridgeland office. Ian Austin is a native of Winchester, Va., but now calls Madison his home. He received his law degree magna cum laude from the Mississippi College School of Law and his B.A. summa cum laude from University of North Carolina-Asheville. Austin practices in the areas of business and taxation, construction law, natural resources and commercial litigation and transactions.
Landon Kidd is originally from Pontotoc. He received his J.D. as well as his B.A. from the University of Mississippi. Kidd practices in the areas of insurance, litigation and transportation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush hires Ian Austin andLandon Kidd”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics