Greenwood promotes Ray Moore to acting police chief
Greenwood Police Lt. Ray Moore is acting police chief in the Mississippi Delta city. Greenwood has been without a permanent chief since the retirement of Henry Purnell in September. Johnny Langdon Sr. has been serving as acting chief but he retired Jan. 29.
The 57-year-old Moore has been with the department for 17 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur