John Ferguson named a VP at McNeil Rhoads
John Ferguson, P.E., has joined McNeil Rhoads as vice president of engineering, bringing with him 15 years experience in energy engineering and design-build contracting experience. Prior to joining McNeil Rhoads, Ferguson served as a senior project developer for Siemens Corporation and was responsible for the design and development of over $200 million in energy performance contracting projects.
Ferguson is a native of Mississippi and attended Mississippi State University where he obtained a B.S. in mechanical engineering. In addition to his educational background, he has achieved professional accreditation of Professional Engineer, Certified Energy Manager, Certified Lighting Audit Professional CLAP and Green Globes Professional (GGP).
In his role as vice president of engineering, Ferguson will be responsible for the technical development and operational staffing of all projects undertaken by the organization as well as advising the executive team on the organizations success in key performance indicators.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions