John Ferguson named a VP at McNeil Rhoads
John Ferguson, P.E., has joined McNeil Rhoads as vice president of engineering, bringing with him 15 years experience in energy engineering and design-build contracting experience. Prior to joining McNeil Rhoads, Ferguson served as a senior project developer for Siemens Corporation and was responsible for the design and development of over $200 million in energy performance contracting projects.
Ferguson is a native of Mississippi and attended Mississippi State University where he obtained a B.S. in mechanical engineering. In addition to his educational background, he has achieved professional accreditation of Professional Engineer, Certified Energy Manager, Certified Lighting Audit Professional CLAP and Green Globes Professional (GGP).
In his role as vice president of engineering, Ferguson will be responsible for the technical development and operational staffing of all projects undertaken by the organization as well as advising the executive team on the organizations success in key performance indicators.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate