John Ferguson named a VP at McNeil Rhoads
John Ferguson, P.E., has joined McNeil Rhoads as vice president of engineering, bringing with him 15 years experience in energy engineering and design-build contracting experience. Prior to joining McNeil Rhoads, Ferguson served as a senior project developer for Siemens Corporation and was responsible for the design and development of over $200 million in energy performance contracting projects.
Ferguson is a native of Mississippi and attended Mississippi State University where he obtained a B.S. in mechanical engineering. In addition to his educational background, he has achieved professional accreditation of Professional Engineer, Certified Energy Manager, Certified Lighting Audit Professional CLAP and Green Globes Professional (GGP).
In his role as vice president of engineering, Ferguson will be responsible for the technical development and operational staffing of all projects undertaken by the organization as well as advising the executive team on the organizations success in key performance indicators.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal