John Ferguson named a VP at McNeil Rhoads
John Ferguson, P.E., has joined McNeil Rhoads as vice president of engineering, bringing with him 15 years experience in energy engineering and design-build contracting experience. Prior to joining McNeil Rhoads, Ferguson served as a senior project developer for Siemens Corporation and was responsible for the design and development of over $200 million in energy performance contracting projects.
Ferguson is a native of Mississippi and attended Mississippi State University where he obtained a B.S. in mechanical engineering. In addition to his educational background, he has achieved professional accreditation of Professional Engineer, Certified Energy Manager, Certified Lighting Audit Professional CLAP and Green Globes Professional (GGP).
In his role as vice president of engineering, Ferguson will be responsible for the technical development and operational staffing of all projects undertaken by the organization as well as advising the executive team on the organizations success in key performance indicators.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Events and Nominations