MC’s Lee Royce receives leadership award
The Council for the Advancement and Support of Education’s District III has selected Mississippi College president Lee Royce to receive the region’s executive leadership award.
MC’s leader for nearly a dozen years, Royce’s accomplishments include completion of Mississippi College’s five-year Growing the Vision Campaign in 2011; reduction of long-term debt by 89 percent; enrollment growth from 3,200 students to more than 5,000; and a 69 percent increase in the school budget.
Royce is active in United Way campaigns on campus to support needs in metro Jackson and solidified partnerships with community leaders in MC’s hometown in Clinton.
Royce, a Miami native, is the former president of Anderson University in South Carolina.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MC’s Lee Royce receives leadership award”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image