MC’s Lee Royce receives leadership award
The Council for the Advancement and Support of Education’s District III has selected Mississippi College president Lee Royce to receive the region’s executive leadership award.
MC’s leader for nearly a dozen years, Royce’s accomplishments include completion of Mississippi College’s five-year Growing the Vision Campaign in 2011; reduction of long-term debt by 89 percent; enrollment growth from 3,200 students to more than 5,000; and a 69 percent increase in the school budget.
Royce is active in United Way campaigns on campus to support needs in metro Jackson and solidified partnerships with community leaders in MC’s hometown in Clinton.
Royce, a Miami native, is the former president of Anderson University in South Carolina.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MC’s Lee Royce receives leadership award”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today