MC’s Lee Royce receives leadership award
The Council for the Advancement and Support of Education’s District III has selected Mississippi College president Lee Royce to receive the region’s executive leadership award.
MC’s leader for nearly a dozen years, Royce’s accomplishments include completion of Mississippi College’s five-year Growing the Vision Campaign in 2011; reduction of long-term debt by 89 percent; enrollment growth from 3,200 students to more than 5,000; and a 69 percent increase in the school budget.
Royce is active in United Way campaigns on campus to support needs in metro Jackson and solidified partnerships with community leaders in MC’s hometown in Clinton.
Royce, a Miami native, is the former president of Anderson University in South Carolina.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MC’s Lee Royce receives leadership award”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing