MC’s Lee Royce receives leadership award
The Council for the Advancement and Support of Education’s District III has selected Mississippi College president Lee Royce to receive the region’s executive leadership award.
MC’s leader for nearly a dozen years, Royce’s accomplishments include completion of Mississippi College’s five-year Growing the Vision Campaign in 2011; reduction of long-term debt by 89 percent; enrollment growth from 3,200 students to more than 5,000; and a 69 percent increase in the school budget.
Royce is active in United Way campaigns on campus to support needs in metro Jackson and solidified partnerships with community leaders in MC’s hometown in Clinton.
Royce, a Miami native, is the former president of Anderson University in South Carolina.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MC’s Lee Royce receives leadership award”
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building