Mike Chaney named tops in his field
Mississippi Commissioner of Insurance Mike Chaney has been named one of the top insurance professionals of 2013 by Insurance Business America magazine. Chaney has the distinction of being the only state insurance commissioner on a list that is comprised of company presidents, CEOs and experts, a governor, state and national legislators and industry information executives.
For the fourth consecutive year, Chaney has been named chairman of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners’ (NAIC’s) Property and Casualty Insurance (C) Committee by the leadership of the national group. In addition to the chairmanship of the committee, Chaney will also serve the NAIC as a member of the Health Insurance and Managed Care (B) Committee, the Financial Condition Committee (E), the NAIC/State Government Liaison Committee, the Senior Issues Task force and the Antifraud Task Force.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option