Mike Chaney named tops in his field
Mississippi Commissioner of Insurance Mike Chaney has been named one of the top insurance professionals of 2013 by Insurance Business America magazine. Chaney has the distinction of being the only state insurance commissioner on a list that is comprised of company presidents, CEOs and experts, a governor, state and national legislators and industry information executives.
For the fourth consecutive year, Chaney has been named chairman of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners’ (NAIC’s) Property and Casualty Insurance (C) Committee by the leadership of the national group. In addition to the chairmanship of the committee, Chaney will also serve the NAIC as a member of the Health Insurance and Managed Care (B) Committee, the Financial Condition Committee (E), the NAIC/State Government Liaison Committee, the Senior Issues Task force and the Antifraud Task Force.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast