Mike Chaney named tops in his field
Mississippi Commissioner of Insurance Mike Chaney has been named one of the top insurance professionals of 2013 by Insurance Business America magazine. Chaney has the distinction of being the only state insurance commissioner on a list that is comprised of company presidents, CEOs and experts, a governor, state and national legislators and industry information executives.
For the fourth consecutive year, Chaney has been named chairman of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners’ (NAIC’s) Property and Casualty Insurance (C) Committee by the leadership of the national group. In addition to the chairmanship of the committee, Chaney will also serve the NAIC as a member of the Health Insurance and Managed Care (B) Committee, the Financial Condition Committee (E), the NAIC/State Government Liaison Committee, the Senior Issues Task force and the Antifraud Task Force.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal