Natchez-Adams School District hires Orlando Pannell
The Natchez-Adams School District has hired Orlando Pannell as a full-time community and dropout prevention/recovery liaison. Panell has worked as a consultant with the district since 2012, charged with leading a dropout recovery program.
Pannell attended Mississippi State University and earned an associate’s degree of Biblical studies from Cornerstone Bible Seminary. From July 2008 to September 2012, he worked as the director of community development and entrepreneurship for the Community Development Foundation in Tupelo.
Pannell then worked as president and CEO of Equations Consulting Group, a firm he started, in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015