Natchez-Adams School District hires Orlando Pannell
The Natchez-Adams School District has hired Orlando Pannell as a full-time community and dropout prevention/recovery liaison. Panell has worked as a consultant with the district since 2012, charged with leading a dropout recovery program.
Pannell attended Mississippi State University and earned an associate’s degree of Biblical studies from Cornerstone Bible Seminary. From July 2008 to September 2012, he worked as the director of community development and entrepreneurship for the Community Development Foundation in Tupelo.
Pannell then worked as president and CEO of Equations Consulting Group, a firm he started, in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Short supplies, high demand boost cattle producer profits
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today