Natchez-Adams School District hires Orlando Pannell
The Natchez-Adams School District has hired Orlando Pannell as a full-time community and dropout prevention/recovery liaison. Panell has worked as a consultant with the district since 2012, charged with leading a dropout recovery program.
Pannell attended Mississippi State University and earned an associate’s degree of Biblical studies from Cornerstone Bible Seminary. From July 2008 to September 2012, he worked as the director of community development and entrepreneurship for the Community Development Foundation in Tupelo.
Pannell then worked as president and CEO of Equations Consulting Group, a firm he started, in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey