Natchez-Adams School District hires Orlando Pannell
The Natchez-Adams School District has hired Orlando Pannell as a full-time community and dropout prevention/recovery liaison. Panell has worked as a consultant with the district since 2012, charged with leading a dropout recovery program.
Pannell attended Mississippi State University and earned an associate’s degree of Biblical studies from Cornerstone Bible Seminary. From July 2008 to September 2012, he worked as the director of community development and entrepreneurship for the Community Development Foundation in Tupelo.
Pannell then worked as president and CEO of Equations Consulting Group, a firm he started, in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager