Ruth Montana chosen for VP at Keesler Federal Credit Union
by For the MBJ
Published: February 7,2014
Ruth Montana has joined Keesler Federal Credit Union as assistant vice president of human resources. Montana has 20 years of experience in all aspects of human resources including employee relations, labor relations, recruitment, compensation and benefits and training. She is a member of the National Society for Human Resource Management and Gulf Coast Human Resource Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House