Ruth Montana chosen for VP at Keesler Federal Credit Union
by For the MBJ
Published: February 7,2014
Ruth Montana has joined Keesler Federal Credit Union as assistant vice president of human resources. Montana has 20 years of experience in all aspects of human resources including employee relations, labor relations, recruitment, compensation and benefits and training. She is a member of the National Society for Human Resource Management and Gulf Coast Human Resource Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player