Ruth Montana chosen for VP at Keesler Federal Credit Union
by For the MBJ
Published: February 7,2014
Ruth Montana has joined Keesler Federal Credit Union as assistant vice president of human resources. Montana has 20 years of experience in all aspects of human resources including employee relations, labor relations, recruitment, compensation and benefits and training. She is a member of the National Society for Human Resource Management and Gulf Coast Human Resource Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years