Ruth Montana chosen for VP at Keesler Federal Credit Union
by For the MBJ
Published: February 7,2014
Ruth Montana has joined Keesler Federal Credit Union as assistant vice president of human resources. Montana has 20 years of experience in all aspects of human resources including employee relations, labor relations, recruitment, compensation and benefits and training. She is a member of the National Society for Human Resource Management and Gulf Coast Human Resource Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal