Southern Surgery Center again earns accreditation
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 7,2014
HATTIESBURG — Southern Surgery Center, LLC has achieved its fourth consecutive three-year accreditation by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
“This is an important milestone in the continuing growth and success of our health care organization. Pursuing accreditation shows our commitment to providing the highest level of quality care to our patients, and the same high level of quality in our business practices. Achieving accreditation by AAAHC is proof of our commitment of excellence to the community we serve,” said SSC administrator Lisa Delaney RN, BSN.
Ambulatory health care organizations seeking accreditation by the AAAHC undergo an extensive onsite, peer-based survey of its facilities and services. Accredited status mean Southern Surgery Center has passed a series of rigorous and nationally-recognized standards for the provision of quality health care, set by the AAAHC. More than 5,000 ambulatory health care organizations across the United State are accredited by the AAAHC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers