Southern Surgery Center again earns accreditation
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 7,2014
HATTIESBURG — Southern Surgery Center, LLC has achieved its fourth consecutive three-year accreditation by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
“This is an important milestone in the continuing growth and success of our health care organization. Pursuing accreditation shows our commitment to providing the highest level of quality care to our patients, and the same high level of quality in our business practices. Achieving accreditation by AAAHC is proof of our commitment of excellence to the community we serve,” said SSC administrator Lisa Delaney RN, BSN.
Ambulatory health care organizations seeking accreditation by the AAAHC undergo an extensive onsite, peer-based survey of its facilities and services. Accredited status mean Southern Surgery Center has passed a series of rigorous and nationally-recognized standards for the provision of quality health care, set by the AAAHC. More than 5,000 ambulatory health care organizations across the United State are accredited by the AAAHC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete