Southern Surgery Center again earns accreditation
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 7,2014
HATTIESBURG — Southern Surgery Center, LLC has achieved its fourth consecutive three-year accreditation by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
“This is an important milestone in the continuing growth and success of our health care organization. Pursuing accreditation shows our commitment to providing the highest level of quality care to our patients, and the same high level of quality in our business practices. Achieving accreditation by AAAHC is proof of our commitment of excellence to the community we serve,” said SSC administrator Lisa Delaney RN, BSN.
Ambulatory health care organizations seeking accreditation by the AAAHC undergo an extensive onsite, peer-based survey of its facilities and services. Accredited status mean Southern Surgery Center has passed a series of rigorous and nationally-recognized standards for the provision of quality health care, set by the AAAHC. More than 5,000 ambulatory health care organizations across the United State are accredited by the AAAHC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015