Southern Surgery Center again earns accreditation
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 7,2014
HATTIESBURG — Southern Surgery Center, LLC has achieved its fourth consecutive three-year accreditation by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
“This is an important milestone in the continuing growth and success of our health care organization. Pursuing accreditation shows our commitment to providing the highest level of quality care to our patients, and the same high level of quality in our business practices. Achieving accreditation by AAAHC is proof of our commitment of excellence to the community we serve,” said SSC administrator Lisa Delaney RN, BSN.
Ambulatory health care organizations seeking accreditation by the AAAHC undergo an extensive onsite, peer-based survey of its facilities and services. Accredited status mean Southern Surgery Center has passed a series of rigorous and nationally-recognized standards for the provision of quality health care, set by the AAAHC. More than 5,000 ambulatory health care organizations across the United State are accredited by the AAAHC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House