TEC appoints Rhonda Stewart as account executive
TEC has appointed Rhonda Stewart as account executive in the Sales Department at TEC of Jackson Inc. located in Monroe, La. In this role, Stewart will be responsible for maintaining consultative relationships with clients through the sales of TEC products. She brings with her over 15 years of valuable experience working in the sales industry.
Stewart currently resides in Monroe with her children, Ashley, Audrey and Molly.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015