MDEQ lifts water contact advisory on Coast beach
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 10,2014
WAVELAND — The Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ), through its Beach Monitoring Program, has lifted a water contact advisory that was issued Feb. 6.
The affected beach was Station 3 at Waveland Beach, which extends from Oak Street east to Favre Street.
Water samples at this station show the area has attained acceptable bacteria levels.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders