TEC rolls out new mobile app for Apple, Android
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 11,2014
JACKSON — TEC has launched a new mobile app.
From any Apple or Android smartphone or tablet connected to the Internet, users can now tap into TEC resources, including requests for new services, on-site visits and TEC invoice payments.
To access the free mobile app, search TEC Broadband on the App Store or Android Marketplace and download it.
Joey F. Garner, TEC executive vice president, said, “Our mobile app puts all the TEC information you need right at your fingertips.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center