TEC rolls out new mobile app for Apple, Android
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 11,2014
JACKSON — TEC has launched a new mobile app.
From any Apple or Android smartphone or tablet connected to the Internet, users can now tap into TEC resources, including requests for new services, on-site visits and TEC invoice payments.
To access the free mobile app, search TEC Broadband on the App Store or Android Marketplace and download it.
Joey F. Garner, TEC executive vice president, said, “Our mobile app puts all the TEC information you need right at your fingertips.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- BLAKE WILSON: Danny Mitchell was a remarkable business leader, a better friend
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail