TEC rolls out new mobile app for Apple, Android
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 11,2014
JACKSON — TEC has launched a new mobile app.
From any Apple or Android smartphone or tablet connected to the Internet, users can now tap into TEC resources, including requests for new services, on-site visits and TEC invoice payments.
To access the free mobile app, search TEC Broadband on the App Store or Android Marketplace and download it.
Joey F. Garner, TEC executive vice president, said, “Our mobile app puts all the TEC information you need right at your fingertips.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination