TEC rolls out new mobile app for Apple, Android
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 11,2014
JACKSON — TEC has launched a new mobile app.
From any Apple or Android smartphone or tablet connected to the Internet, users can now tap into TEC resources, including requests for new services, on-site visits and TEC invoice payments.
To access the free mobile app, search TEC Broadband on the App Store or Android Marketplace and download it.
Joey F. Garner, TEC executive vice president, said, “Our mobile app puts all the TEC information you need right at your fingertips.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90