TEC rolls out new mobile app for Apple, Android
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 11,2014
JACKSON — TEC has launched a new mobile app.
From any Apple or Android smartphone or tablet connected to the Internet, users can now tap into TEC resources, including requests for new services, on-site visits and TEC invoice payments.
To access the free mobile app, search TEC Broadband on the App Store or Android Marketplace and download it.
Joey F. Garner, TEC executive vice president, said, “Our mobile app puts all the TEC information you need right at your fingertips.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62