Butler Snow expands practice group, adds attorneys
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 13,2014
Tags: Ashton M. Bligh, attorney, Blake C. Sharpton, Butler Snow, David H. Williams, Dee P. Wiser, Donald Clark Jr., expansion, Jerry G. Peterson, Kimberly K. Crawford, law, law firm, lawyer, legal, Maria P. Harwood, Public Finance Tax Incentives and Credit Markets Practice Group, Rene Adama Moore, Stanford G. Ladner
RIDGELAND — Butler Snow has expanded its Public Finance, Tax Incentives and Credit Markets Practice Group as five attorneys join the firm in Denver and four join in Atlanta and Macon, Ga.
“Butler Snow has placed a high level of importance on building a public finance practice with a national footprint,” said Donald Clark Jr., chairman, Butler Snow. “These additions strengthen that position and provide a level of service and value to our clients that many firms cannot offer.”
Attorney’s joining Butler Snow’s Denver office are Kimberley K. Crawford, Maria P. Harwood, Rene Adema Moore, Sarah P. Tasker and Dee P. Wisor. Ashton M. Bligh, Jerry G. Peterson and David H. Williams are joining the firm in Atlanta. Blake C. Sharpton will practice from the firm’s office in Macon, Ga. The Public Finance Group also includes Stanford G. Ladner, who recently joined the firm in its New York office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Butler Snow expands practice group, adds attorneys”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office