Butler Snow expands practice group, adds attorneys
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 13,2014
Tags: Ashton M. Bligh, attorney, Blake C. Sharpton, Butler Snow, David H. Williams, Dee P. Wiser, Donald Clark Jr., expansion, Jerry G. Peterson, Kimberly K. Crawford, law, law firm, lawyer, legal, Maria P. Harwood, Public Finance Tax Incentives and Credit Markets Practice Group, Rene Adama Moore, Stanford G. Ladner
RIDGELAND — Butler Snow has expanded its Public Finance, Tax Incentives and Credit Markets Practice Group as five attorneys join the firm in Denver and four join in Atlanta and Macon, Ga.
“Butler Snow has placed a high level of importance on building a public finance practice with a national footprint,” said Donald Clark Jr., chairman, Butler Snow. “These additions strengthen that position and provide a level of service and value to our clients that many firms cannot offer.”
Attorney’s joining Butler Snow’s Denver office are Kimberley K. Crawford, Maria P. Harwood, Rene Adema Moore, Sarah P. Tasker and Dee P. Wisor. Ashton M. Bligh, Jerry G. Peterson and David H. Williams are joining the firm in Atlanta. Blake C. Sharpton will practice from the firm’s office in Macon, Ga. The Public Finance Group also includes Stanford G. Ladner, who recently joined the firm in its New York office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Butler Snow expands practice group, adds attorneys”
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years