Butler Snow expands practice group, adds attorneys
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 13,2014
Tags: Ashton M. Bligh, attorney, Blake C. Sharpton, Butler Snow, David H. Williams, Dee P. Wiser, Donald Clark Jr., expansion, Jerry G. Peterson, Kimberly K. Crawford, law, law firm, lawyer, legal, Maria P. Harwood, Public Finance Tax Incentives and Credit Markets Practice Group, Rene Adama Moore, Stanford G. Ladner
RIDGELAND — Butler Snow has expanded its Public Finance, Tax Incentives and Credit Markets Practice Group as five attorneys join the firm in Denver and four join in Atlanta and Macon, Ga.
“Butler Snow has placed a high level of importance on building a public finance practice with a national footprint,” said Donald Clark Jr., chairman, Butler Snow. “These additions strengthen that position and provide a level of service and value to our clients that many firms cannot offer.”
Attorney’s joining Butler Snow’s Denver office are Kimberley K. Crawford, Maria P. Harwood, Rene Adema Moore, Sarah P. Tasker and Dee P. Wisor. Ashton M. Bligh, Jerry G. Peterson and David H. Williams are joining the firm in Atlanta. Blake C. Sharpton will practice from the firm’s office in Macon, Ga. The Public Finance Group also includes Stanford G. Ladner, who recently joined the firm in its New York office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Butler Snow expands practice group, adds attorneys”
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability