Caterpillar to hold shareholders meeting in Mississippi
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 13,2014
CORINTH — Officials and stockholders of the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives will be heading to Mississippi this summer.
Peoria, Ill.-based Caterpillar Inc. will conduct its 2014 annual meeting of stockholders June 11 beginning at 8 a.m. in Corinth.
The proxy statement containing the meeting details and admission procedures is expected to be available no later than the first week in May to stockholders of record as of April 14, 2014.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access