Caterpillar to hold shareholders meeting in Mississippi
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 13,2014
CORINTH — Officials and stockholders of the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives will be heading to Mississippi this summer.
Peoria, Ill.-based Caterpillar Inc. will conduct its 2014 annual meeting of stockholders June 11 beginning at 8 a.m. in Corinth.
The proxy statement containing the meeting details and admission procedures is expected to be available no later than the first week in May to stockholders of record as of April 14, 2014.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow