Caterpillar to hold shareholders meeting in Mississippi
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 13,2014
CORINTH — Officials and stockholders of the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives will be heading to Mississippi this summer.
Peoria, Ill.-based Caterpillar Inc. will conduct its 2014 annual meeting of stockholders June 11 beginning at 8 a.m. in Corinth.
The proxy statement containing the meeting details and admission procedures is expected to be available no later than the first week in May to stockholders of record as of April 14, 2014.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money