Caterpillar to hold shareholders meeting in Mississippi
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 13,2014
CORINTH — Officials and stockholders of the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives will be heading to Mississippi this summer.
Peoria, Ill.-based Caterpillar Inc. will conduct its 2014 annual meeting of stockholders June 11 beginning at 8 a.m. in Corinth.
The proxy statement containing the meeting details and admission procedures is expected to be available no later than the first week in May to stockholders of record as of April 14, 2014.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions