Caterpillar to hold shareholders meeting in Mississippi
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 13,2014
CORINTH — Officials and stockholders of the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives will be heading to Mississippi this summer.
Peoria, Ill.-based Caterpillar Inc. will conduct its 2014 annual meeting of stockholders June 11 beginning at 8 a.m. in Corinth.
The proxy statement containing the meeting details and admission procedures is expected to be available no later than the first week in May to stockholders of record as of April 14, 2014.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability