Singing River to hold Health Insurance Marketplace sign-up
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 13,2014
Tags: Ambetter, benefits, health, health care, health care reform, Health Insurance Marketplace, hospital, insurance, insurer, medical, medicine, Ocean Springs Hospital, Singing River Health Sysytem, Singing River Hospital
PASCAGOULA — Singing River Health System will partner with Ambetter, the Health Insurance Marketplace provider for South Mississippi, to provide a free consultation and insurance sign-up Feb. 18 from 4 p.m.-7 p.m at the Pascagoula Senior Center.
Licensed insurance agents will be on-site to assist with enrollment and answer questions. The event is open to the public. Anyone wishing to attend should bring their Social Security numbers, income information or current health care insurance cards for household members.
Ocean Springs Hospital and Singing River Hospital are Ambetter’s acute general care hospital providers on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option