Singing River to hold Health Insurance Marketplace sign-up
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 13,2014
Tags: Ambetter, benefits, health, health care, health care reform, Health Insurance Marketplace, hospital, insurance, insurer, medical, medicine, Ocean Springs Hospital, Singing River Health Sysytem, Singing River Hospital
PASCAGOULA — Singing River Health System will partner with Ambetter, the Health Insurance Marketplace provider for South Mississippi, to provide a free consultation and insurance sign-up Feb. 18 from 4 p.m.-7 p.m at the Pascagoula Senior Center.
Licensed insurance agents will be on-site to assist with enrollment and answer questions. The event is open to the public. Anyone wishing to attend should bring their Social Security numbers, income information or current health care insurance cards for household members.
Ocean Springs Hospital and Singing River Hospital are Ambetter’s acute general care hospital providers on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot