Singing River to hold Health Insurance Marketplace sign-up
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 13,2014
Tags: Ambetter, benefits, health, health care, health care reform, Health Insurance Marketplace, hospital, insurance, insurer, medical, medicine, Ocean Springs Hospital, Singing River Health Sysytem, Singing River Hospital
PASCAGOULA — Singing River Health System will partner with Ambetter, the Health Insurance Marketplace provider for South Mississippi, to provide a free consultation and insurance sign-up Feb. 18 from 4 p.m.-7 p.m at the Pascagoula Senior Center.
Licensed insurance agents will be on-site to assist with enrollment and answer questions. The event is open to the public. Anyone wishing to attend should bring their Social Security numbers, income information or current health care insurance cards for household members.
Ocean Springs Hospital and Singing River Hospital are Ambetter’s acute general care hospital providers on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal