Singing River to hold Health Insurance Marketplace sign-up
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 13,2014
Tags: Ambetter, benefits, health, health care, health care reform, Health Insurance Marketplace, hospital, insurance, insurer, medical, medicine, Ocean Springs Hospital, Singing River Health Sysytem, Singing River Hospital
PASCAGOULA — Singing River Health System will partner with Ambetter, the Health Insurance Marketplace provider for South Mississippi, to provide a free consultation and insurance sign-up Feb. 18 from 4 p.m.-7 p.m at the Pascagoula Senior Center.
Licensed insurance agents will be on-site to assist with enrollment and answer questions. The event is open to the public. Anyone wishing to attend should bring their Social Security numbers, income information or current health care insurance cards for household members.
Ocean Springs Hospital and Singing River Hospital are Ambetter’s acute general care hospital providers on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case