Singing River to hold Health Insurance Marketplace sign-up
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 13,2014
Tags: Ambetter, benefits, health, health care, health care reform, Health Insurance Marketplace, hospital, insurance, insurer, medical, medicine, Ocean Springs Hospital, Singing River Health Sysytem, Singing River Hospital
PASCAGOULA — Singing River Health System will partner with Ambetter, the Health Insurance Marketplace provider for South Mississippi, to provide a free consultation and insurance sign-up Feb. 18 from 4 p.m.-7 p.m at the Pascagoula Senior Center.
Licensed insurance agents will be on-site to assist with enrollment and answer questions. The event is open to the public. Anyone wishing to attend should bring their Social Security numbers, income information or current health care insurance cards for household members.
Ocean Springs Hospital and Singing River Hospital are Ambetter’s acute general care hospital providers on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss