Company moving boiler from Golden Triangle to Tennessee
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 17,2014
NORTH MISSISSIPPI — Motorists in North Mississippi might be delayed by a wide load that begins moving through the region this morning.
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has issued a wide load permit to Diamond Heavy Haul.
Diamond will move a boiler along an approved route from West Point to the Tennessee State line. The load is 23 feet wide, 15 1/2 feet high, 195 feet long and weighs 257.5 tons. The load will be accompanied by a civilian and law enforcement escort.
The wide load will move from West Point along U.S. Highway 45A and U.S. Highway 45 to the Tennessee State line.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years