Company moving boiler from Golden Triangle to Tennessee
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 17,2014
NORTH MISSISSIPPI — Motorists in North Mississippi might be delayed by a wide load that begins moving through the region this morning.
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has issued a wide load permit to Diamond Heavy Haul.
Diamond will move a boiler along an approved route from West Point to the Tennessee State line. The load is 23 feet wide, 15 1/2 feet high, 195 feet long and weighs 257.5 tons. The load will be accompanied by a civilian and law enforcement escort.
The wide load will move from West Point along U.S. Highway 45A and U.S. Highway 45 to the Tennessee State line.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training