Company moving boiler from Golden Triangle to Tennessee
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 17,2014
NORTH MISSISSIPPI — Motorists in North Mississippi might be delayed by a wide load that begins moving through the region this morning.
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has issued a wide load permit to Diamond Heavy Haul.
Diamond will move a boiler along an approved route from West Point to the Tennessee State line. The load is 23 feet wide, 15 1/2 feet high, 195 feet long and weighs 257.5 tons. The load will be accompanied by a civilian and law enforcement escort.
The wide load will move from West Point along U.S. Highway 45A and U.S. Highway 45 to the Tennessee State line.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment