Company moving boiler from Golden Triangle to Tennessee
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 17,2014
NORTH MISSISSIPPI — Motorists in North Mississippi might be delayed by a wide load that begins moving through the region this morning.
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has issued a wide load permit to Diamond Heavy Haul.
Diamond will move a boiler along an approved route from West Point to the Tennessee State line. The load is 23 feet wide, 15 1/2 feet high, 195 feet long and weighs 257.5 tons. The load will be accompanied by a civilian and law enforcement escort.
The wide load will move from West Point along U.S. Highway 45A and U.S. Highway 45 to the Tennessee State line.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal