PERS unveils new, redesigned web site
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 17,2014
JACKSON — The Public Employees’ Retirement System of Mississippi (PERS) has re-launched its redesigned website (www.pers.ms.gov).
The new site features a fresh modern look, a new web address and updated navigation to enhance user experience.
The website redesign is completely responsive so text and images are easily seen on a computer, tablet or mobile device. Additionally, the site’s content was restructured to help streamline the process for seeking information and large graphics were added to the homepage putting important information right at user’s fingertips.
“This redesign offers a more inviting web experience that marries the established PERS identity with the unique online needs of our users,” said Pat Robertson, executive director of PERS.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “PERS unveils new, redesigned web site”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter