PERS unveils new, redesigned web site
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 17,2014
JACKSON — The Public Employees’ Retirement System of Mississippi (PERS) has re-launched its redesigned website (www.pers.ms.gov).
The new site features a fresh modern look, a new web address and updated navigation to enhance user experience.
The website redesign is completely responsive so text and images are easily seen on a computer, tablet or mobile device. Additionally, the site’s content was restructured to help streamline the process for seeking information and large graphics were added to the homepage putting important information right at user’s fingertips.
“This redesign offers a more inviting web experience that marries the established PERS identity with the unique online needs of our users,” said Pat Robertson, executive director of PERS.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “PERS unveils new, redesigned web site”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal