PERS unveils new, redesigned web site
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 17,2014
JACKSON — The Public Employees’ Retirement System of Mississippi (PERS) has re-launched its redesigned website (www.pers.ms.gov).
The new site features a fresh modern look, a new web address and updated navigation to enhance user experience.
The website redesign is completely responsive so text and images are easily seen on a computer, tablet or mobile device. Additionally, the site’s content was restructured to help streamline the process for seeking information and large graphics were added to the homepage putting important information right at user’s fingertips.
“This redesign offers a more inviting web experience that marries the established PERS identity with the unique online needs of our users,” said Pat Robertson, executive director of PERS.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “PERS unveils new, redesigned web site”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location