PERS unveils new, redesigned web site
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 17,2014
JACKSON — The Public Employees’ Retirement System of Mississippi (PERS) has re-launched its redesigned website (www.pers.ms.gov).
The new site features a fresh modern look, a new web address and updated navigation to enhance user experience.
The website redesign is completely responsive so text and images are easily seen on a computer, tablet or mobile device. Additionally, the site’s content was restructured to help streamline the process for seeking information and large graphics were added to the homepage putting important information right at user’s fingertips.
“This redesign offers a more inviting web experience that marries the established PERS identity with the unique online needs of our users,” said Pat Robertson, executive director of PERS.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “PERS unveils new, redesigned web site”
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Digital Editions - magazines