PERS unveils new, redesigned web site
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 17,2014
JACKSON — The Public Employees’ Retirement System of Mississippi (PERS) has re-launched its redesigned website (www.pers.ms.gov).
The new site features a fresh modern look, a new web address and updated navigation to enhance user experience.
The website redesign is completely responsive so text and images are easily seen on a computer, tablet or mobile device. Additionally, the site’s content was restructured to help streamline the process for seeking information and large graphics were added to the homepage putting important information right at user’s fingertips.
“This redesign offers a more inviting web experience that marries the established PERS identity with the unique online needs of our users,” said Pat Robertson, executive director of PERS.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “PERS unveils new, redesigned web site”
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- College Board sets Friday meeting to discuss Dan Jones
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club