Pink Elephant names Bomgar finalist for innovation award
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 18,2014
JACKSON — Bomgar has been named a finalist in the 2014 Pink Elephant Innovation of the Year Award.
Each year, Pink Elephant spotlights IT products or services that have made the greatest contribution in IT service management in the previous 12 months.
“As more and more companies create their own apps for employees and customers, the need to support and train people to use the apps has become a big challenge,” said Troy Harrison, vice president of product management, Bomgar. “Our new Embedded Remote App Support technology gives support organizations and vendors the tools they need to fully support their own apps no matter where the end-user is located.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system