Pink Elephant names Bomgar finalist for innovation award
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 18,2014
JACKSON — Bomgar has been named a finalist in the 2014 Pink Elephant Innovation of the Year Award.
Each year, Pink Elephant spotlights IT products or services that have made the greatest contribution in IT service management in the previous 12 months.
“As more and more companies create their own apps for employees and customers, the need to support and train people to use the apps has become a big challenge,” said Troy Harrison, vice president of product management, Bomgar. “Our new Embedded Remote App Support technology gives support organizations and vendors the tools they need to fully support their own apps no matter where the end-user is located.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force