Pink Elephant names Bomgar finalist for innovation award
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 18,2014
JACKSON — Bomgar has been named a finalist in the 2014 Pink Elephant Innovation of the Year Award.
Each year, Pink Elephant spotlights IT products or services that have made the greatest contribution in IT service management in the previous 12 months.
“As more and more companies create their own apps for employees and customers, the need to support and train people to use the apps has become a big challenge,” said Troy Harrison, vice president of product management, Bomgar. “Our new Embedded Remote App Support technology gives support organizations and vendors the tools they need to fully support their own apps no matter where the end-user is located.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide