MBJ February 21st Digital Edition
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2014
Tags: auto industry, banking at post office, bridges, David and Goliath: Underdogs Misfits and the Art of Battling Giants, Department of Revenue business tax dispute, DOR, FOCUS, Frank Fair, Fred Haise, Infinity Science Center, Innovate Mississippi, John Ruskey, MBJ, MDEQ, MDOT, MEMA, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Silicon Metals, movie extra, Navy supercomputer, payday lenders, Quapa Canoe Company, retail development, roads, Rolls-Royce, sales tax rebated, small business, Small Business Development Centers list, Stennis Space Center, Swartzfager, T1 Coalition, Think Webstore, Todd Smith, WEA, Wireless Emergency Alert
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'