MBJ February 21st Digital Edition
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2014
Tags: auto industry, banking at post office, bridges, David and Goliath: Underdogs Misfits and the Art of Battling Giants, Department of Revenue business tax dispute, DOR, FOCUS, Frank Fair, Fred Haise, Infinity Science Center, Innovate Mississippi, John Ruskey, MBJ, MDEQ, MDOT, MEMA, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Silicon Metals, movie extra, Navy supercomputer, payday lenders, Quapa Canoe Company, retail development, roads, Rolls-Royce, sales tax rebated, small business, Small Business Development Centers list, Stennis Space Center, Swartzfager, T1 Coalition, Think Webstore, Todd Smith, WEA, Wireless Emergency Alert
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location