MBJ February 21st Digital Edition
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2014
Tags: auto industry, banking at post office, bridges, David and Goliath: Underdogs Misfits and the Art of Battling Giants, Department of Revenue business tax dispute, DOR, FOCUS, Frank Fair, Fred Haise, Infinity Science Center, Innovate Mississippi, John Ruskey, MBJ, MDEQ, MDOT, MEMA, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Silicon Metals, movie extra, Navy supercomputer, payday lenders, Quapa Canoe Company, retail development, roads, Rolls-Royce, sales tax rebated, small business, Small Business Development Centers list, Stennis Space Center, Swartzfager, T1 Coalition, Think Webstore, Todd Smith, WEA, Wireless Emergency Alert
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey