Company launches new M’Prints Online Market
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 21,2014
MERIDIAN — M’Prints Promotional Products has taken its business to the digital level and is now offering online stores to businesses, schools and organizations.
The M’Prints Online Market creates and manages custom online stores. The online stores are fully managed by M’Prints but feature a custom store design branded for the individual customer.
“More and more consumers prefer an online format for shopping, even for their favorite brands or corporate apparel,” said Kristy Riley, general manager of M’Prints. “Our turn-key solution enables customers to sell their merchandise online and control their brand while avoiding the hassles of maintaining inventory.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions