Company launches new M’Prints Online Market
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 21,2014
MERIDIAN — M’Prints Promotional Products has taken its business to the digital level and is now offering online stores to businesses, schools and organizations.
The M’Prints Online Market creates and manages custom online stores. The online stores are fully managed by M’Prints but feature a custom store design branded for the individual customer.
“More and more consumers prefer an online format for shopping, even for their favorite brands or corporate apparel,” said Kristy Riley, general manager of M’Prints. “Our turn-key solution enables customers to sell their merchandise online and control their brand while avoiding the hassles of maintaining inventory.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force