Company launches new M’Prints Online Market
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 21,2014
MERIDIAN — M’Prints Promotional Products has taken its business to the digital level and is now offering online stores to businesses, schools and organizations.
The M’Prints Online Market creates and manages custom online stores. The online stores are fully managed by M’Prints but feature a custom store design branded for the individual customer.
“More and more consumers prefer an online format for shopping, even for their favorite brands or corporate apparel,” said Kristy Riley, general manager of M’Prints. “Our turn-key solution enables customers to sell their merchandise online and control their brand while avoiding the hassles of maintaining inventory.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast