Company launches new M’Prints Online Market
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 21,2014
MERIDIAN — M’Prints Promotional Products has taken its business to the digital level and is now offering online stores to businesses, schools and organizations.
The M’Prints Online Market creates and manages custom online stores. The online stores are fully managed by M’Prints but feature a custom store design branded for the individual customer.
“More and more consumers prefer an online format for shopping, even for their favorite brands or corporate apparel,” said Kristy Riley, general manager of M’Prints. “Our turn-key solution enables customers to sell their merchandise online and control their brand while avoiding the hassles of maintaining inventory.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million