Company launches new M’Prints Online Market
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 21,2014
MERIDIAN — M’Prints Promotional Products has taken its business to the digital level and is now offering online stores to businesses, schools and organizations.
The M’Prints Online Market creates and manages custom online stores. The online stores are fully managed by M’Prints but feature a custom store design branded for the individual customer.
“More and more consumers prefer an online format for shopping, even for their favorite brands or corporate apparel,” said Kristy Riley, general manager of M’Prints. “Our turn-key solution enables customers to sell their merchandise online and control their brand while avoiding the hassles of maintaining inventory.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast