Brian Gearity serves as editor of Strength and Conditioning Journal
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 24,2014
Dr. Brian Gearity, assistant professor of sport coaching education at the University of Southern Mississippi’s School of Human Performance and Recreation, served as guest editor for the just released edition of the Strength and Conditioning Journal. Gearity opens the special issue with an editorial on coaching education and its growing importance as an area of study.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast