Brian Gearity serves as editor of Strength and Conditioning Journal
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 24,2014
Dr. Brian Gearity, assistant professor of sport coaching education at the University of Southern Mississippi’s School of Human Performance and Recreation, served as guest editor for the just released edition of the Strength and Conditioning Journal. Gearity opens the special issue with an editorial on coaching education and its growing importance as an area of study.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip