Brian Gearity serves as editor of Strength and Conditioning Journal
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 24,2014
Dr. Brian Gearity, assistant professor of sport coaching education at the University of Southern Mississippi’s School of Human Performance and Recreation, served as guest editor for the just released edition of the Strength and Conditioning Journal. Gearity opens the special issue with an editorial on coaching education and its growing importance as an area of study.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts