Brian Gearity serves as editor of Strength and Conditioning Journal
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 24,2014
Dr. Brian Gearity, assistant professor of sport coaching education at the University of Southern Mississippi’s School of Human Performance and Recreation, served as guest editor for the just released edition of the Strength and Conditioning Journal. Gearity opens the special issue with an editorial on coaching education and its growing importance as an area of study.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion