Brian Gearity serves as editor of Strength and Conditioning Journal
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 24,2014
Dr. Brian Gearity, assistant professor of sport coaching education at the University of Southern Mississippi’s School of Human Performance and Recreation, served as guest editor for the just released edition of the Strength and Conditioning Journal. Gearity opens the special issue with an editorial on coaching education and its growing importance as an area of study.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- Navy supercomputing power to grow
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release