Chris Anderson takes over as CEO at Baptist Health Systems in Jackson
Chris Anderson, CEO of Singing River Health System (SRHS) since 1998, has left to take a similar position at Baptist Health Systems in Jackson. Anderson originally came to SRHS in 1994 as controller. He steadily moved through the administrative ranks until being appointed CEO on June 1, 1998.
Kevin Holland, currently COO/operations, has been named by the board of trustees as interim CEO. Holland is a native of Jackson County and has been with SRHS since 1998.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Gulf Coast's design studio teaches lessons on sustainability
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development