Chris Anderson takes over as CEO at Baptist Health Systems in Jackson
Chris Anderson, CEO of Singing River Health System (SRHS) since 1998, has left to take a similar position at Baptist Health Systems in Jackson. Anderson originally came to SRHS in 1994 as controller. He steadily moved through the administrative ranks until being appointed CEO on June 1, 1998.
Kevin Holland, currently COO/operations, has been named by the board of trustees as interim CEO. Holland is a native of Jackson County and has been with SRHS since 1998.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion