Chris Anderson takes over as CEO at Baptist Health Systems in Jackson
Chris Anderson, CEO of Singing River Health System (SRHS) since 1998, has left to take a similar position at Baptist Health Systems in Jackson. Anderson originally came to SRHS in 1994 as controller. He steadily moved through the administrative ranks until being appointed CEO on June 1, 1998.
Kevin Holland, currently COO/operations, has been named by the board of trustees as interim CEO. Holland is a native of Jackson County and has been with SRHS since 1998.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts
- The leadership styles of President Obama