Keith Purvis promoted to vice president of transportation of Neel-Schaffer
Keith Purvis, PE, has been promoted to vice president of transportation of Neel-Schaffer. Purvis joined Neel-Schaffer in 2011 after retiring from the Mississippi Department of Transportation as an assistant chief engineer. Purvis leads Neel-Schaffer’s transportation department, working out of the firm’s headquarters office in Jackson.
His work includes design-build bridge widening projects on I-55 in Pike County and I-20 in Newton County, the U.S. 45 Columbus Bypass, the Mississippi State Port at Gulfport and the statewide Ports Study.
Purvis is a graduate of Mississippi State University. He is a licensed professional engineer in Mississippi and South Carolina.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- College Board sets Friday meeting to discuss Dan Jones
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club