Keith Purvis promoted to vice president of transportation of Neel-Schaffer
Keith Purvis, PE, has been promoted to vice president of transportation of Neel-Schaffer. Purvis joined Neel-Schaffer in 2011 after retiring from the Mississippi Department of Transportation as an assistant chief engineer. Purvis leads Neel-Schaffer’s transportation department, working out of the firm’s headquarters office in Jackson.
His work includes design-build bridge widening projects on I-55 in Pike County and I-20 in Newton County, the U.S. 45 Columbus Bypass, the Mississippi State Port at Gulfport and the statewide Ports Study.
Purvis is a graduate of Mississippi State University. He is a licensed professional engineer in Mississippi and South Carolina.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy