Keith Purvis promoted to vice president of transportation of Neel-Schaffer
Keith Purvis, PE, has been promoted to vice president of transportation of Neel-Schaffer. Purvis joined Neel-Schaffer in 2011 after retiring from the Mississippi Department of Transportation as an assistant chief engineer. Purvis leads Neel-Schaffer’s transportation department, working out of the firm’s headquarters office in Jackson.
His work includes design-build bridge widening projects on I-55 in Pike County and I-20 in Newton County, the U.S. 45 Columbus Bypass, the Mississippi State Port at Gulfport and the statewide Ports Study.
Purvis is a graduate of Mississippi State University. He is a licensed professional engineer in Mississippi and South Carolina.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds