Mark Schloegel handed gavel for Partners for Stennis
During the Partners for Stennis recent annual meeting, outgoing chairman Al Watkins of A2R at Stennis passed the gavel to the newly elected chairman Mark Schloegel. Schloegel is an account executive at Stewart Sneed Hewes Insurance in Gulfport.
This year’s board of directors will include Jason Brady with AB Computer Solutions; Mike Haas with Haas and Haas Attorneys; Dave Hartley with Lockheed Martin; Jim Conner with SAIC; Keith Beck with Jacobs; Dave Treutel Jr. with Treutel Insurance Agency; Billy Walley with Billy Walley Attorneys; Guy Johnson with Coast Electric Power Association; Ernie Lovell with the PRCC Development Foundation; Michael McDaniel with Aerojet Rocketdyne; Debbie Benefield with Mississippi Power Company; Ned Peak with Edward Peak and Associates; Lee Reid with Adams and Reese; and Clay Wagner with Hancock Bank.
Also, Myron Webb, NASA legislative affairs officer, recently retired from NASA after 29 years. The board unanimously named her as a lifetime honorary member of Partners for Stennis to thank her for her work over the years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan