Mark Schloegel handed gavel for Partners for Stennis
During the Partners for Stennis recent annual meeting, outgoing chairman Al Watkins of A2R at Stennis passed the gavel to the newly elected chairman Mark Schloegel. Schloegel is an account executive at Stewart Sneed Hewes Insurance in Gulfport.
This year’s board of directors will include Jason Brady with AB Computer Solutions; Mike Haas with Haas and Haas Attorneys; Dave Hartley with Lockheed Martin; Jim Conner with SAIC; Keith Beck with Jacobs; Dave Treutel Jr. with Treutel Insurance Agency; Billy Walley with Billy Walley Attorneys; Guy Johnson with Coast Electric Power Association; Ernie Lovell with the PRCC Development Foundation; Michael McDaniel with Aerojet Rocketdyne; Debbie Benefield with Mississippi Power Company; Ned Peak with Edward Peak and Associates; Lee Reid with Adams and Reese; and Clay Wagner with Hancock Bank.
Also, Myron Webb, NASA legislative affairs officer, recently retired from NASA after 29 years. The board unanimously named her as a lifetime honorary member of Partners for Stennis to thank her for her work over the years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium