Mark Schloegel handed gavel for Partners for Stennis
During the Partners for Stennis recent annual meeting, outgoing chairman Al Watkins of A2R at Stennis passed the gavel to the newly elected chairman Mark Schloegel. Schloegel is an account executive at Stewart Sneed Hewes Insurance in Gulfport.
This year’s board of directors will include Jason Brady with AB Computer Solutions; Mike Haas with Haas and Haas Attorneys; Dave Hartley with Lockheed Martin; Jim Conner with SAIC; Keith Beck with Jacobs; Dave Treutel Jr. with Treutel Insurance Agency; Billy Walley with Billy Walley Attorneys; Guy Johnson with Coast Electric Power Association; Ernie Lovell with the PRCC Development Foundation; Michael McDaniel with Aerojet Rocketdyne; Debbie Benefield with Mississippi Power Company; Ned Peak with Edward Peak and Associates; Lee Reid with Adams and Reese; and Clay Wagner with Hancock Bank.
Also, Myron Webb, NASA legislative affairs officer, recently retired from NASA after 29 years. The board unanimously named her as a lifetime honorary member of Partners for Stennis to thank her for her work over the years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option