Mark Schloegel handed gavel for Partners for Stennis
During the Partners for Stennis recent annual meeting, outgoing chairman Al Watkins of A2R at Stennis passed the gavel to the newly elected chairman Mark Schloegel. Schloegel is an account executive at Stewart Sneed Hewes Insurance in Gulfport.
This year’s board of directors will include Jason Brady with AB Computer Solutions; Mike Haas with Haas and Haas Attorneys; Dave Hartley with Lockheed Martin; Jim Conner with SAIC; Keith Beck with Jacobs; Dave Treutel Jr. with Treutel Insurance Agency; Billy Walley with Billy Walley Attorneys; Guy Johnson with Coast Electric Power Association; Ernie Lovell with the PRCC Development Foundation; Michael McDaniel with Aerojet Rocketdyne; Debbie Benefield with Mississippi Power Company; Ned Peak with Edward Peak and Associates; Lee Reid with Adams and Reese; and Clay Wagner with Hancock Bank.
Also, Myron Webb, NASA legislative affairs officer, recently retired from NASA after 29 years. The board unanimously named her as a lifetime honorary member of Partners for Stennis to thank her for her work over the years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom