Mark Schloegel handed gavel for Partners for Stennis
During the Partners for Stennis recent annual meeting, outgoing chairman Al Watkins of A2R at Stennis passed the gavel to the newly elected chairman Mark Schloegel. Schloegel is an account executive at Stewart Sneed Hewes Insurance in Gulfport.
This year’s board of directors will include Jason Brady with AB Computer Solutions; Mike Haas with Haas and Haas Attorneys; Dave Hartley with Lockheed Martin; Jim Conner with SAIC; Keith Beck with Jacobs; Dave Treutel Jr. with Treutel Insurance Agency; Billy Walley with Billy Walley Attorneys; Guy Johnson with Coast Electric Power Association; Ernie Lovell with the PRCC Development Foundation; Michael McDaniel with Aerojet Rocketdyne; Debbie Benefield with Mississippi Power Company; Ned Peak with Edward Peak and Associates; Lee Reid with Adams and Reese; and Clay Wagner with Hancock Bank.
Also, Myron Webb, NASA legislative affairs officer, recently retired from NASA after 29 years. The board unanimously named her as a lifetime honorary member of Partners for Stennis to thank her for her work over the years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete