Patrick Sullivan participates in the Energy Session at MEDC’s Winter Conference
Patrick Sullivan, president of the Mississippi Energy Institute, recently participated in the Energy Session at the Mississippi Economic Development Council’s 2014 Winter Conference. Sullivan briefly shared findings from a recent MEI-funded study conducted by Dr. David Dismukes, an economist with the Acadian Consulting Group of Baton Rouge, La., that identified and highlighted specific industrial and workforce opportunities based on the recent boom in U.S. natural gas production and manufacturing — especially energy-intensive manufacturing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics