Patrick Sullivan participates in the Energy Session at MEDC’s Winter Conference
Patrick Sullivan, president of the Mississippi Energy Institute, recently participated in the Energy Session at the Mississippi Economic Development Council’s 2014 Winter Conference. Sullivan briefly shared findings from a recent MEI-funded study conducted by Dr. David Dismukes, an economist with the Acadian Consulting Group of Baton Rouge, La., that identified and highlighted specific industrial and workforce opportunities based on the recent boom in U.S. natural gas production and manufacturing — especially energy-intensive manufacturing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways