Patrick Sullivan participates in the Energy Session at MEDC’s Winter Conference
Patrick Sullivan, president of the Mississippi Energy Institute, recently participated in the Energy Session at the Mississippi Economic Development Council’s 2014 Winter Conference. Sullivan briefly shared findings from a recent MEI-funded study conducted by Dr. David Dismukes, an economist with the Acadian Consulting Group of Baton Rouge, La., that identified and highlighted specific industrial and workforce opportunities based on the recent boom in U.S. natural gas production and manufacturing — especially energy-intensive manufacturing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game