Patrick Sullivan participates in the Energy Session at MEDC’s Winter Conference
Patrick Sullivan, president of the Mississippi Energy Institute, recently participated in the Energy Session at the Mississippi Economic Development Council’s 2014 Winter Conference. Sullivan briefly shared findings from a recent MEI-funded study conducted by Dr. David Dismukes, an economist with the Acadian Consulting Group of Baton Rouge, La., that identified and highlighted specific industrial and workforce opportunities based on the recent boom in U.S. natural gas production and manufacturing — especially energy-intensive manufacturing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects