Patrick Sullivan participates in the Energy Session at MEDC’s Winter Conference
Patrick Sullivan, president of the Mississippi Energy Institute, recently participated in the Energy Session at the Mississippi Economic Development Council’s 2014 Winter Conference. Sullivan briefly shared findings from a recent MEI-funded study conducted by Dr. David Dismukes, an economist with the Acadian Consulting Group of Baton Rouge, La., that identified and highlighted specific industrial and workforce opportunities based on the recent boom in U.S. natural gas production and manufacturing — especially energy-intensive manufacturing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager