Trustmark names Cole McCarty as assistant vice president in Tupelo
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 24,2014
Trustmark recently named Cole McCarty as assistant vice president in Tupelo. He is a relationship manager associate with responsibilities in commercial development. A native of Tupelo, McCarty earned a bachelor of science in managerial finance from the University of Mississippi. He is a member of the Lee County Ole Miss Alumni Board and Tupelo Rotary Club.
McCarty and his wife, Megan, have one child.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90