Trustmark names Cole McCarty as assistant vice president in Tupelo
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 24,2014
Trustmark recently named Cole McCarty as assistant vice president in Tupelo. He is a relationship manager associate with responsibilities in commercial development. A native of Tupelo, McCarty earned a bachelor of science in managerial finance from the University of Mississippi. He is a member of the Lee County Ole Miss Alumni Board and Tupelo Rotary Club.
McCarty and his wife, Megan, have one child.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money