Trustmark names Cole McCarty as assistant vice president in Tupelo
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 24,2014
Trustmark recently named Cole McCarty as assistant vice president in Tupelo. He is a relationship manager associate with responsibilities in commercial development. A native of Tupelo, McCarty earned a bachelor of science in managerial finance from the University of Mississippi. He is a member of the Lee County Ole Miss Alumni Board and Tupelo Rotary Club.
McCarty and his wife, Megan, have one child.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom