USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 24,2014
Olivia Ann Hurst and Catherine Lott, staff members at the University of Southern Mississippi, were recognized at the Pine Belt chapter of Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM) annual awards banquet. Hurst received the Burlian O’Neal Walker Professional Promise Award, which recognizes potential in the field of public relations. She serves as the social media specialist in the Office of University Communications at Southern Miss.
Lott, communications coordinator at the DuBard School for Language Disorders at Southern Miss, received the Spark Award of Excellence for a Public Relations Campaign Over $5,000 for the DuBard
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love