USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 24,2014
Olivia Ann Hurst and Catherine Lott, staff members at the University of Southern Mississippi, were recognized at the Pine Belt chapter of Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM) annual awards banquet. Hurst received the Burlian O’Neal Walker Professional Promise Award, which recognizes potential in the field of public relations. She serves as the social media specialist in the Office of University Communications at Southern Miss.
Lott, communications coordinator at the DuBard School for Language Disorders at Southern Miss, received the Spark Award of Excellence for a Public Relations Campaign Over $5,000 for the DuBard
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi