USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 24,2014
Olivia Ann Hurst and Catherine Lott, staff members at the University of Southern Mississippi, were recognized at the Pine Belt chapter of Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM) annual awards banquet. Hurst received the Burlian O’Neal Walker Professional Promise Award, which recognizes potential in the field of public relations. She serves as the social media specialist in the Office of University Communications at Southern Miss.
Lott, communications coordinator at the DuBard School for Language Disorders at Southern Miss, received the Spark Award of Excellence for a Public Relations Campaign Over $5,000 for the DuBard
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip