USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 24,2014
Olivia Ann Hurst and Catherine Lott, staff members at the University of Southern Mississippi, were recognized at the Pine Belt chapter of Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM) annual awards banquet. Hurst received the Burlian O’Neal Walker Professional Promise Award, which recognizes potential in the field of public relations. She serves as the social media specialist in the Office of University Communications at Southern Miss.
Lott, communications coordinator at the DuBard School for Language Disorders at Southern Miss, received the Spark Award of Excellence for a Public Relations Campaign Over $5,000 for the DuBard
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training