USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 24,2014
Olivia Ann Hurst and Catherine Lott, staff members at the University of Southern Mississippi, were recognized at the Pine Belt chapter of Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM) annual awards banquet. Hurst received the Burlian O’Neal Walker Professional Promise Award, which recognizes potential in the field of public relations. She serves as the social media specialist in the Office of University Communications at Southern Miss.
Lott, communications coordinator at the DuBard School for Language Disorders at Southern Miss, received the Spark Award of Excellence for a Public Relations Campaign Over $5,000 for the DuBard
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete