William Carey designates Jaime Hill to Office of Mississippi Physician Workforce
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 24,2014
Jaime M. Hill, director of postdoctoral development for the William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine (WCUCOM), has been appointed by dean of the WCUCOM Dr. Jim Turner to serve as the dean’s designee to the Office of Mississippi Physician Workforce (OMPW). Hill began working at the WCUCOM in 2010, and has served in her current role since March 2013. During the OMPW’s December advisory board meeting, Hill was elected by the advisory board to serve as a member of the board’s executive committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics