William Carey designates Jaime Hill to Office of Mississippi Physician Workforce
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 24,2014
Jaime M. Hill, director of postdoctoral development for the William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine (WCUCOM), has been appointed by dean of the WCUCOM Dr. Jim Turner to serve as the dean’s designee to the Office of Mississippi Physician Workforce (OMPW). Hill began working at the WCUCOM in 2010, and has served in her current role since March 2013. During the OMPW’s December advisory board meeting, Hill was elected by the advisory board to serve as a member of the board’s executive committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals