William Carey designates Jaime Hill to Office of Mississippi Physician Workforce
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 24,2014
Jaime M. Hill, director of postdoctoral development for the William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine (WCUCOM), has been appointed by dean of the WCUCOM Dr. Jim Turner to serve as the dean’s designee to the Office of Mississippi Physician Workforce (OMPW). Hill began working at the WCUCOM in 2010, and has served in her current role since March 2013. During the OMPW’s December advisory board meeting, Hill was elected by the advisory board to serve as a member of the board’s executive committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending