William Carey designates Jaime Hill to Office of Mississippi Physician Workforce
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 24,2014
Jaime M. Hill, director of postdoctoral development for the William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine (WCUCOM), has been appointed by dean of the WCUCOM Dr. Jim Turner to serve as the dean’s designee to the Office of Mississippi Physician Workforce (OMPW). Hill began working at the WCUCOM in 2010, and has served in her current role since March 2013. During the OMPW’s December advisory board meeting, Hill was elected by the advisory board to serve as a member of the board’s executive committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC