William Carey designates Jaime Hill to Office of Mississippi Physician Workforce
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 24,2014
Jaime M. Hill, director of postdoctoral development for the William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine (WCUCOM), has been appointed by dean of the WCUCOM Dr. Jim Turner to serve as the dean’s designee to the Office of Mississippi Physician Workforce (OMPW). Hill began working at the WCUCOM in 2010, and has served in her current role since March 2013. During the OMPW’s December advisory board meeting, Hill was elected by the advisory board to serve as a member of the board’s executive committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November