MegaGate rolls out new services for SMBs
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 25,2014
HATTIESBURG — Telecommunications provider MegaGate Broadband Inc. has launched two new business services that target the small and medium business (SMB) sector throughout Mississippi.
Hosted Voice is a hosted IP business phone service that provides SMBs with a complete communications solution. This bundled system includes unlimited long-distance, the new line of Polycom VVX phones, and all the equipment need to power the system.
Kevin Pack, CEO of Megagate Broadband, said, “When we decided to redesign our hosted offering, we wanted to make sure that it would provide features and functionality for our customers that would improve their bottom-line thru cost savings and increased productivity. We think we have been able to do that with Hosted Voice.
One of the new productivity tools is MegaGate Mobility, an option that marries the features of Hosted Voice to a user’s computer, smart phone or tablet. MegaGate Mobility includes an application for Windows, MAC OS X, Android and iOS devices that integrates any or all of these devices into the business communications landscape.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter