MegaGate rolls out new services for SMBs
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 25,2014
HATTIESBURG — Telecommunications provider MegaGate Broadband Inc. has launched two new business services that target the small and medium business (SMB) sector throughout Mississippi.
Hosted Voice is a hosted IP business phone service that provides SMBs with a complete communications solution. This bundled system includes unlimited long-distance, the new line of Polycom VVX phones, and all the equipment need to power the system.
Kevin Pack, CEO of Megagate Broadband, said, “When we decided to redesign our hosted offering, we wanted to make sure that it would provide features and functionality for our customers that would improve their bottom-line thru cost savings and increased productivity. We think we have been able to do that with Hosted Voice.
One of the new productivity tools is MegaGate Mobility, an option that marries the features of Hosted Voice to a user’s computer, smart phone or tablet. MegaGate Mobility includes an application for Windows, MAC OS X, Android and iOS devices that integrates any or all of these devices into the business communications landscape.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager