MegaGate rolls out new services for SMBs
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 25,2014
HATTIESBURG — Telecommunications provider MegaGate Broadband Inc. has launched two new business services that target the small and medium business (SMB) sector throughout Mississippi.
Hosted Voice is a hosted IP business phone service that provides SMBs with a complete communications solution. This bundled system includes unlimited long-distance, the new line of Polycom VVX phones, and all the equipment need to power the system.
Kevin Pack, CEO of Megagate Broadband, said, “When we decided to redesign our hosted offering, we wanted to make sure that it would provide features and functionality for our customers that would improve their bottom-line thru cost savings and increased productivity. We think we have been able to do that with Hosted Voice.
One of the new productivity tools is MegaGate Mobility, an option that marries the features of Hosted Voice to a user’s computer, smart phone or tablet. MegaGate Mobility includes an application for Windows, MAC OS X, Android and iOS devices that integrates any or all of these devices into the business communications landscape.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- MARK BLACKWELL: Cyber security insurance perhaps?