St. Dominic’s wins inaugural awards from FairWarning
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2014
JACKSON — St. Dominic’s has won the inaugural Overall Achievement Award, as well as “Best Medium-Small Healthcare Provider, Eastern United States” in the 2014 Privacy Excellence Awards from FairWarning Inc.
St. Dominic’s was selected from among their peers by an independent panel of privacy experts from around the world.
The Privacy Excellence Awards showcase healthcare leaders from around the world who are committed to delivering better care and creating a culture of privacy and compliance.
To win the Overall Achievement Award, St. Dominic’s competed with six other regional winners, leading its field in patient privacy.
“St. Dominic’s is both humbled and honored to have been selected for these prestigious awards,” says Dena Boggan, St. Dominic’s HIPAA privacy/security officer. “Our patients entrust us with their care, and an integral part of that care is trusting us to protect their privacy, a duty we do not take lightly. Protecting our patient’s privacy is an important aspect of ensuring the highest level of care to our patients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?