St. Dominic’s wins inaugural awards from FairWarning
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2014
JACKSON — St. Dominic’s has won the inaugural Overall Achievement Award, as well as “Best Medium-Small Healthcare Provider, Eastern United States” in the 2014 Privacy Excellence Awards from FairWarning Inc.
St. Dominic’s was selected from among their peers by an independent panel of privacy experts from around the world.
The Privacy Excellence Awards showcase healthcare leaders from around the world who are committed to delivering better care and creating a culture of privacy and compliance.
To win the Overall Achievement Award, St. Dominic’s competed with six other regional winners, leading its field in patient privacy.
“St. Dominic’s is both humbled and honored to have been selected for these prestigious awards,” says Dena Boggan, St. Dominic’s HIPAA privacy/security officer. “Our patients entrust us with their care, and an integral part of that care is trusting us to protect their privacy, a duty we do not take lightly. Protecting our patient’s privacy is an important aspect of ensuring the highest level of care to our patients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- The link between education and economic development