St. Dominic’s wins inaugural awards from FairWarning
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2014
JACKSON — St. Dominic’s has won the inaugural Overall Achievement Award, as well as “Best Medium-Small Healthcare Provider, Eastern United States” in the 2014 Privacy Excellence Awards from FairWarning Inc.
St. Dominic’s was selected from among their peers by an independent panel of privacy experts from around the world.
The Privacy Excellence Awards showcase healthcare leaders from around the world who are committed to delivering better care and creating a culture of privacy and compliance.
To win the Overall Achievement Award, St. Dominic’s competed with six other regional winners, leading its field in patient privacy.
“St. Dominic’s is both humbled and honored to have been selected for these prestigious awards,” says Dena Boggan, St. Dominic’s HIPAA privacy/security officer. “Our patients entrust us with their care, and an integral part of that care is trusting us to protect their privacy, a duty we do not take lightly. Protecting our patient’s privacy is an important aspect of ensuring the highest level of care to our patients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19