St. Dominic’s wins inaugural awards from FairWarning
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 26,2014
JACKSON — St. Dominic’s has won the inaugural Overall Achievement Award, as well as “Best Medium-Small Healthcare Provider, Eastern United States” in the 2014 Privacy Excellence Awards from FairWarning Inc.
St. Dominic’s was selected from among their peers by an independent panel of privacy experts from around the world.
The Privacy Excellence Awards showcase healthcare leaders from around the world who are committed to delivering better care and creating a culture of privacy and compliance.
To win the Overall Achievement Award, St. Dominic’s competed with six other regional winners, leading its field in patient privacy.
“St. Dominic’s is both humbled and honored to have been selected for these prestigious awards,” says Dena Boggan, St. Dominic’s HIPAA privacy/security officer. “Our patients entrust us with their care, and an integral part of that care is trusting us to protect their privacy, a duty we do not take lightly. Protecting our patient’s privacy is an important aspect of ensuring the highest level of care to our patients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal