Forrest General makes national ranking for patient safety
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 28,2014
HATTIESBURG — Forrest General Hospital ranks in the top 100 hospitals nationwide for patient safety in Overall Medical Care, according to CareChex, a division of COMPARION, an independent company recognizing the nation’s best performers on various measures of quality relating to process of care, outcomes, and patient satisfaction.
Additionally, the hospital ranks in the top 10 percent in the nation for medical excellence in Overall Medical Care and for patient safety for Overall Hospital Care.
Utilizing extensive clinical data from the Hospital Quality Alliance and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, CareChex provides a comprehensive evaluation of all components of medical quality including process of care, outcomes of care and patient satisfaction.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete