Forrest General makes national ranking for patient safety
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 28,2014
HATTIESBURG — Forrest General Hospital ranks in the top 100 hospitals nationwide for patient safety in Overall Medical Care, according to CareChex, a division of COMPARION, an independent company recognizing the nation’s best performers on various measures of quality relating to process of care, outcomes, and patient satisfaction.
Additionally, the hospital ranks in the top 10 percent in the nation for medical excellence in Overall Medical Care and for patient safety for Overall Hospital Care.
Utilizing extensive clinical data from the Hospital Quality Alliance and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, CareChex provides a comprehensive evaluation of all components of medical quality including process of care, outcomes of care and patient satisfaction.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending