Forrest General makes national ranking for patient safety
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 28,2014
HATTIESBURG — Forrest General Hospital ranks in the top 100 hospitals nationwide for patient safety in Overall Medical Care, according to CareChex, a division of COMPARION, an independent company recognizing the nation’s best performers on various measures of quality relating to process of care, outcomes, and patient satisfaction.
Additionally, the hospital ranks in the top 10 percent in the nation for medical excellence in Overall Medical Care and for patient safety for Overall Hospital Care.
Utilizing extensive clinical data from the Hospital Quality Alliance and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, CareChex provides a comprehensive evaluation of all components of medical quality including process of care, outcomes of care and patient satisfaction.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues