Forrest General makes national ranking for patient safety
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 28,2014
HATTIESBURG — Forrest General Hospital ranks in the top 100 hospitals nationwide for patient safety in Overall Medical Care, according to CareChex, a division of COMPARION, an independent company recognizing the nation’s best performers on various measures of quality relating to process of care, outcomes, and patient satisfaction.
Additionally, the hospital ranks in the top 10 percent in the nation for medical excellence in Overall Medical Care and for patient safety for Overall Hospital Care.
Utilizing extensive clinical data from the Hospital Quality Alliance and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, CareChex provides a comprehensive evaluation of all components of medical quality including process of care, outcomes of care and patient satisfaction.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015