Forrest General makes national ranking for patient safety
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 28,2014
HATTIESBURG — Forrest General Hospital ranks in the top 100 hospitals nationwide for patient safety in Overall Medical Care, according to CareChex, a division of COMPARION, an independent company recognizing the nation’s best performers on various measures of quality relating to process of care, outcomes, and patient satisfaction.
Additionally, the hospital ranks in the top 10 percent in the nation for medical excellence in Overall Medical Care and for patient safety for Overall Hospital Care.
Utilizing extensive clinical data from the Hospital Quality Alliance and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, CareChex provides a comprehensive evaluation of all components of medical quality including process of care, outcomes of care and patient satisfaction.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions