Locally filmed ‘Ask This Old House’ to air this weekend
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 28,2014
Tags: Ask This Old House, bacvkyard garden, City of Biloxi, education, horticulture, media, Mississippi Public Broadcasting, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State University Extension Service, television
BILOXI — A segment of “Ask This Old House” that was filmed in Biloxi premiers this weekend.
The show demonstrates how to install a high tunnel to extend the growing season of backyard gardens.
Two Mississippi State University horticulture scientists served as consultants for the traveling home improvement show. They helped the crew with region-specific information and coordination of the site and materials.
The segment airs Feb. 28 and March 1-6 on Mississippi Public Broadcasting. Air dates and times vary depending on the service provider and can be found by entering a zip code at www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/tv/ask-toh.
The segment also can be viewed at www.thisoldhouse.com beginning at 7 p.m. March 2.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast