Locally filmed ‘Ask This Old House’ to air this weekend
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 28,2014
Tags: Ask This Old House, bacvkyard garden, City of Biloxi, education, horticulture, media, Mississippi Public Broadcasting, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State University Extension Service, television
BILOXI — A segment of “Ask This Old House” that was filmed in Biloxi premiers this weekend.
The show demonstrates how to install a high tunnel to extend the growing season of backyard gardens.
Two Mississippi State University horticulture scientists served as consultants for the traveling home improvement show. They helped the crew with region-specific information and coordination of the site and materials.
The segment airs Feb. 28 and March 1-6 on Mississippi Public Broadcasting. Air dates and times vary depending on the service provider and can be found by entering a zip code at www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/tv/ask-toh.
The segment also can be viewed at www.thisoldhouse.com beginning at 7 p.m. March 2.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow