Locally filmed ‘Ask This Old House’ to air this weekend
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 28,2014
Tags: Ask This Old House, bacvkyard garden, City of Biloxi, education, horticulture, media, Mississippi Public Broadcasting, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State University Extension Service, television
BILOXI — A segment of “Ask This Old House” that was filmed in Biloxi premiers this weekend.
The show demonstrates how to install a high tunnel to extend the growing season of backyard gardens.
Two Mississippi State University horticulture scientists served as consultants for the traveling home improvement show. They helped the crew with region-specific information and coordination of the site and materials.
The segment airs Feb. 28 and March 1-6 on Mississippi Public Broadcasting. Air dates and times vary depending on the service provider and can be found by entering a zip code at www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/tv/ask-toh.
The segment also can be viewed at www.thisoldhouse.com beginning at 7 p.m. March 2.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project