Locally filmed ‘Ask This Old House’ to air this weekend
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 28,2014
Tags: Ask This Old House, bacvkyard garden, City of Biloxi, education, horticulture, media, Mississippi Public Broadcasting, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State University Extension Service, television
BILOXI — A segment of “Ask This Old House” that was filmed in Biloxi premiers this weekend.
The show demonstrates how to install a high tunnel to extend the growing season of backyard gardens.
Two Mississippi State University horticulture scientists served as consultants for the traveling home improvement show. They helped the crew with region-specific information and coordination of the site and materials.
The segment airs Feb. 28 and March 1-6 on Mississippi Public Broadcasting. Air dates and times vary depending on the service provider and can be found by entering a zip code at www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/tv/ask-toh.
The segment also can be viewed at www.thisoldhouse.com beginning at 7 p.m. March 2.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency