Butler Snow expands Alabama presence; adds 19 attorneys
Published: March 5,2014
Tags: Alan D. Mathis, Angie Godwin McEwen, attorney, Austin A. Averitt, Birmingham, Brad S. Anderson, Bradley C. Mayhew, Butler Snow, Caroline D. Walker, David R. Kinman, Donald Clark Jr., E. Alston Ray, expansion, Helen Kathryn Downs, Henry Sprott Long III, J. William Rose Jr., James C. Barton Jr., Jerome K. Lanning, Katie Boyd Britt, law firm, lawter, Margaret H. Loveman, Michael H. Johnson, Randall D. McClanahan, Russell L. Irby, Sarah E. Hoffman, T. Kurt Miller
RIDGELAND — Butler Snow has expanded its Birmingham, Ala., office as 19 attorneys join the firm, bringing the total number of attorneys in Birmingham to 24 and nearly 280 firm-wide.
“We are pleased to have this group of attorneys join us in Birmingham, one of our strategic growth markets,” said Donald Clark Jr., chairman, Butler Snow.
Attorney’s joining Butler Snow’s Birmingham office are Brad S. Anderson, Austin A. Averitt, James C. Barton Jr., Brad S. Anderson, Katie Boyd Britt, Sarah E. Hoffman, Russell L. Irby, Michael H. Johnson, David R. Kinman, Jerome K. Lanning, Henry Sprott Long III, Margaret H. Loveman, Alan D. Mathis, Bradley C. Mayhew, Randall D. McClanahan, Angie Godwin McEwen, T. Kurt Miller, E. Alston Ray, J. William Rose Jr. and Caroline D. Walker. They join Helen Kathryn Downs, who recently joined the firm, and four others in the Birmingham office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics