Hattiesburg Clinic offering new Petal medical service
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2014
PETAL — Hattiesburg Clinic has opened Immediate Care – Petal, located inside Petal Family Practice Clinic.
Immediate Care – Petal provides treatment for minor illnesses and injuries including cold, flu, allergies, sore throat, minor burns, sprains and broken bones. It also offers sports physicals, laboratory studies and X-ray services.
All services offered by the Immediate Care-Petal providers are for non-work related injuries or illnesses.
Immediate Care – Petal is located at 50 Parkway Lane.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- 50 Leading Business Women in Mississippi (digital magazine)
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement