Hattiesburg Clinic offering new Petal medical service
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2014
PETAL — Hattiesburg Clinic has opened Immediate Care – Petal, located inside Petal Family Practice Clinic.
Immediate Care – Petal provides treatment for minor illnesses and injuries including cold, flu, allergies, sore throat, minor burns, sprains and broken bones. It also offers sports physicals, laboratory studies and X-ray services.
All services offered by the Immediate Care-Petal providers are for non-work related injuries or illnesses.
Immediate Care – Petal is located at 50 Parkway Lane.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years