Hattiesburg Clinic offering new Petal medical service
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2014
PETAL — Hattiesburg Clinic has opened Immediate Care – Petal, located inside Petal Family Practice Clinic.
Immediate Care – Petal provides treatment for minor illnesses and injuries including cold, flu, allergies, sore throat, minor burns, sprains and broken bones. It also offers sports physicals, laboratory studies and X-ray services.
All services offered by the Immediate Care-Petal providers are for non-work related injuries or illnesses.
Immediate Care – Petal is located at 50 Parkway Lane.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators