Hattiesburg Clinic offering new Petal medical service
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2014
PETAL — Hattiesburg Clinic has opened Immediate Care – Petal, located inside Petal Family Practice Clinic.
Immediate Care – Petal provides treatment for minor illnesses and injuries including cold, flu, allergies, sore throat, minor burns, sprains and broken bones. It also offers sports physicals, laboratory studies and X-ray services.
All services offered by the Immediate Care-Petal providers are for non-work related injuries or illnesses.
Immediate Care – Petal is located at 50 Parkway Lane.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill