Hattiesburg Clinic offering new Petal medical service
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2014
PETAL — Hattiesburg Clinic has opened Immediate Care – Petal, located inside Petal Family Practice Clinic.
Immediate Care – Petal provides treatment for minor illnesses and injuries including cold, flu, allergies, sore throat, minor burns, sprains and broken bones. It also offers sports physicals, laboratory studies and X-ray services.
All services offered by the Immediate Care-Petal providers are for non-work related injuries or illnesses.
Immediate Care – Petal is located at 50 Parkway Lane.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs