MBJ March 7th Digital Edition
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2014
Tags: ag aviation, agribusiness, alternative tax methods, Ann Yarbrough, business incentives, cropdusting, David Burckel, FOCUS, Forestry Consultants list, George's Girls, Gulf Coast Community Design Studio, HB799, incentive bills, Jamie Whitten Delta States Research Center, January 2014 Sales Tax, Jeffrey Gitomer, Laura Yarbrough, Made in Mississippi, MBJ, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Gift Company, Mississippi State University College of Architecture Art and Design, Old Town Bay St. Louis, Quapaw Canoe Company, SB2487, Social Security, When Genius Failed
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015