MBJ March 7th Digital Edition
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 6,2014
Tags: ag aviation, agribusiness, alternative tax methods, Ann Yarbrough, business incentives, cropdusting, David Burckel, FOCUS, Forestry Consultants list, George's Girls, Gulf Coast Community Design Studio, HB799, incentive bills, Jamie Whitten Delta States Research Center, January 2014 Sales Tax, Jeffrey Gitomer, Laura Yarbrough, Made in Mississippi, MBJ, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Gift Company, Mississippi State University College of Architecture Art and Design, Old Town Bay St. Louis, Quapaw Canoe Company, SB2487, Social Security, When Genius Failed
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions