CABA chooses Manuel
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2014
J. William Manuel, a partner in law firm of Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP, has been named a director of the Capital Area Bar Association (CABA). He will serve a two-year term beginning July 2014. Manuel will serve as a director for Post 3 of CABA, which provides members with benefits, including CLE programs, membership luncheons and other events, and pro bono opportunities through the Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers Project.
Manuel earned his J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law and has a B.A. (magna cum laude) from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics