CABA chooses Manuel
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2014
J. William Manuel, a partner in law firm of Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP, has been named a director of the Capital Area Bar Association (CABA). He will serve a two-year term beginning July 2014. Manuel will serve as a director for Post 3 of CABA, which provides members with benefits, including CLE programs, membership luncheons and other events, and pro bono opportunities through the Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers Project.
Manuel earned his J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law and has a B.A. (magna cum laude) from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow