CABA chooses Manuel
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2014
J. William Manuel, a partner in law firm of Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP, has been named a director of the Capital Area Bar Association (CABA). He will serve a two-year term beginning July 2014. Manuel will serve as a director for Post 3 of CABA, which provides members with benefits, including CLE programs, membership luncheons and other events, and pro bono opportunities through the Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers Project.
Manuel earned his J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law and has a B.A. (magna cum laude) from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state