CABA chooses Manuel
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2014
J. William Manuel, a partner in law firm of Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP, has been named a director of the Capital Area Bar Association (CABA). He will serve a two-year term beginning July 2014. Manuel will serve as a director for Post 3 of CABA, which provides members with benefits, including CLE programs, membership luncheons and other events, and pro bono opportunities through the Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers Project.
Manuel earned his J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law and has a B.A. (magna cum laude) from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62