Holland named CEO
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2014
Kevin Holland’s first job — a summer employment while in college — was in the Environmental Services Department at Singing River Hospital. Now Holland, a Pascagoula native who now resides in Ocean Springs, has been named as CEO of Singing River Health System in Jackson County. Holland grew up in Pascagoula, where he graduated from Pascagoula High School in 1989, having served as class president his sophomore, junior and senior years. He holds a bachelor of arts degree in economics from Mississippi State University, plus both a master of science in health care administration and an MBA from the University of Alabama-Birmingham.
In 1998, Holland came back to Jackson County to take an administrative position with Singing River Health System. Over the past 16 years, he has served in several different capacities, including that of administrator of Ocean Springs Hospital. Since 2009, he has been COO/hospital operations for the entire health system.
Holland and his wife, Beth, have two sons, Jackson and Hayes.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years