Holland named CEO
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2014
Kevin Holland’s first job — a summer employment while in college — was in the Environmental Services Department at Singing River Hospital. Now Holland, a Pascagoula native who now resides in Ocean Springs, has been named as CEO of Singing River Health System in Jackson County. Holland grew up in Pascagoula, where he graduated from Pascagoula High School in 1989, having served as class president his sophomore, junior and senior years. He holds a bachelor of arts degree in economics from Mississippi State University, plus both a master of science in health care administration and an MBA from the University of Alabama-Birmingham.
In 1998, Holland came back to Jackson County to take an administrative position with Singing River Health System. Over the past 16 years, he has served in several different capacities, including that of administrator of Ocean Springs Hospital. Since 2009, he has been COO/hospital operations for the entire health system.
Holland and his wife, Beth, have two sons, Jackson and Hayes.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove