Holland named CEO
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2014
Kevin Holland’s first job — a summer employment while in college — was in the Environmental Services Department at Singing River Hospital. Now Holland, a Pascagoula native who now resides in Ocean Springs, has been named as CEO of Singing River Health System in Jackson County. Holland grew up in Pascagoula, where he graduated from Pascagoula High School in 1989, having served as class president his sophomore, junior and senior years. He holds a bachelor of arts degree in economics from Mississippi State University, plus both a master of science in health care administration and an MBA from the University of Alabama-Birmingham.
In 1998, Holland came back to Jackson County to take an administrative position with Singing River Health System. Over the past 16 years, he has served in several different capacities, including that of administrator of Ocean Springs Hospital. Since 2009, he has been COO/hospital operations for the entire health system.
Holland and his wife, Beth, have two sons, Jackson and Hayes.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form