Miller returns to MC
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2014
Mississippi College graduate Summerann Miller has returned to her alma mater to join the legal staff of the university’s Office of Advancement. A Florida native, Miller fills the new position of coordinator of foundations and legal compliance on the Clinton campus. The 28-year-old Clinton resident received her bachelor’s in business administration from Mississippi College in 2007 and earned her MBA from MC in 2009. Miller is a 2011 graduate of the Mississippi College School of Law in downtown Jackson. Miller worked at Greenwood-based Viking Range before joining the university’s advancement staff.
Miller enjoys road trips to visit her mother, Patti Shuler. Her husband, Hunter Miller, earned his bachelor’s in business administration from Mississippi College in 2007 and a degree in Spanish from the Christian university a year later. He works in a management position with Peco Foods in Canton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program