Miller returns to MC
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2014
Mississippi College graduate Summerann Miller has returned to her alma mater to join the legal staff of the university’s Office of Advancement. A Florida native, Miller fills the new position of coordinator of foundations and legal compliance on the Clinton campus. The 28-year-old Clinton resident received her bachelor’s in business administration from Mississippi College in 2007 and earned her MBA from MC in 2009. Miller is a 2011 graduate of the Mississippi College School of Law in downtown Jackson. Miller worked at Greenwood-based Viking Range before joining the university’s advancement staff.
Miller enjoys road trips to visit her mother, Patti Shuler. Her husband, Hunter Miller, earned his bachelor’s in business administration from Mississippi College in 2007 and a degree in Spanish from the Christian university a year later. He works in a management position with Peco Foods in Canton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal