Miller returns to MC
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 14,2014
Mississippi College graduate Summerann Miller has returned to her alma mater to join the legal staff of the university’s Office of Advancement. A Florida native, Miller fills the new position of coordinator of foundations and legal compliance on the Clinton campus. The 28-year-old Clinton resident received her bachelor’s in business administration from Mississippi College in 2007 and earned her MBA from MC in 2009. Miller is a 2011 graduate of the Mississippi College School of Law in downtown Jackson. Miller worked at Greenwood-based Viking Range before joining the university’s advancement staff.
Miller enjoys road trips to visit her mother, Patti Shuler. Her husband, Hunter Miller, earned his bachelor’s in business administration from Mississippi College in 2007 and a degree in Spanish from the Christian university a year later. He works in a management position with Peco Foods in Canton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'